Chapter 84 - Lucky Star

Hospital waiting room - Matthew's POV:

"That was Rihanna, MJ's super obssessed ex" Beyonce rolls her eyes as she explains to me who the crazy young lady I met on the street is, "dang I cant believe I almost got shot today...I really hope they lock her up for life. She scares me."

"The lord shall punish her for what she's done" I shake my head in disgust.

"I'm sure he will, daddy" Beyonce sighs heavily, "and hopefully she learns."

The thought of that evil witch is making my skin crawl so I quickly change the subject to something positive, "by the way, you was PHENOMENAL on TV, my little princess. You brought tears to my eyes, I'm SO proud of you. And I know your mother is too."

"Oh daddy!" Beyonce gets emotional as she throws her arms around me; I hug her back, relieved to be reunited with my little baby girl; I love her more than anything in the world and as much as I hate to admit this, it's time for me to accept the fact that she's a grown woman, capable of taking care of herself and making her own decisions; as we hug eachother, her best friend's tragic death visits my mind and I regret to have to be the bearer of such bad news at a time like this.

How do I begin? My lord give me the strength...🙏

"Beyonce, I know this is going to hurt you immensely but I gotta tell you," I say, looking deeply into her eyes, "that cousin of yours...Tinashe...there's something seriously wrong with her, she_"

"I KNOW DADDY, OMAGOD SHE TRIED TO SHOOT ME TOO! I ALMOST FORGOT!"

"Yes, I saw that. But I wasnt surprised coz back home she, um...." I take a deep breath, "she got some guys to help her tie me up to a chair, they robbed me and left. And that was after she_"

"SHE DID WHUT??!" Beyonce fumes, almost jumping out her seat in shock, "DID THEY HURT YOU, DADDY?"

"No, but_"

"Good coz I cant deal with my loved ones hurting" she sighs in relief, "when MJ fell in my arms I thought she was dead and I was bout to faint...I dont want anything else to happen to the people I love the most. I'd lose my mind."

Dammit, I'll just tell her another time😐

***********************************

MJ's Car - Aaliyah's POV:

"Cant believe I just gave that Tinashe girl to Joe" I stare blankly through the windshield at the busy road, "our lives have turned upside down since the TV performance. It's like a horror movie."

And shit, No-one can EVER know I'm responsible for MJ being in hospital right now. I've fucked up😭

"How did that fucking hoe even know where to find MJ? HOWWW??!!! I'ma kill that bitch! YOU HEAR ME? I WILL KILL RIHANNA FOR FUCKING WITH MY MJ!!!"

"Calm down Nic, you're making things worse!" I snap at Nicki as I drive us to the hospital; She cant control herself, she's still panicking after the shocking news.

"Dear God, I know I'm prolly your least favorite child but I swear if you keep MJ alive I'll keep my baby alive," she cries hysterically as she rubs her stomach, "I wont have an abortion, I promise! Just please dont let MJ die!"

I shoot her an irritated look as I steer the wheel, "whose baby you gone be carrying? Larry's?"

"It's Michael's baby" she wipes her tears as she struggles to speak clearly, "and I want MJ to be an auntie."

I shake my head and sigh, overwhelmed by all the unfolding dramas of the day, "if you keep that baby, you could jeopardize your position in the group, Nicki."

Operating room - MJ's POV:

"How do you feel?" the nurse asks me.

"Resurrected" I reply, rising up like a phoenix, "reborn, like it's a rebirth. A highly positive one. In fact, I've just reached universal-consciousness."

(A/N To be continued but you gotta show me you want it! VOTE VOTE VOTE!😘)