Chapter 11 - Pandora's Door

Aaliyah's POV:

I remember these girls being bad as fuck at the party, they better not let me down!

I giggle to myself as I open the door and see the self-proclaimed 'baddest fans of PBA' - Iggy, Kim and Ciara standing there half naked; these hoes aint playing!

"Heyyyyy!" "Omg I'm so excited!" "is Michael's sister here?" they all talk at once, ecstatically; I step aside and let them walk in, "come in and meet the crew, ladies."

Ciara is the first one in and is wearing a satin two-piece lingerie, Kim follows closely and is dressed in a leather playboy bunny costume (bunny ears included) and Iggy walks in last, dressed in nothing but a lace thong and nipple pasties.

"Dayuummmm!" Nicki exclaims, her eyes studying Ciara's stomach, "oooh gurl, you looking like a fitness instructor with those abs!"

"Good nutrition and cardio" Ciara quickly replies sashaying over to Nicki, who's standing in the middle of the room with her hands on her hips, "wanna touch it?"

I close the door once they all enter and hurry back in my seat so I can kick back, roll a blunt and get a better view of the girls; I cant take my eyes off them damn nipple pasties. Good lawwwd!😈

MJ is sitting right next to me looking all shy but I know my nigga just needs to hit the blunt one time and her true playa self will let loose; across the room from us on another couch is Beyonce, who's giving each girl a look that screams 'you-need-Jesus' and 'does-your-mama-know?' - she's such a newbie, it's hilarious.

"Which one you wanna fuck, ma nigg?" I lean to the side and whisper to MJ, passing her the blunt; she looks down at it then at Beyonce as if she doesnt want the innocent one to see her smoke, "naw, I'm good."

"Man, smoke up" I whisper, "dont worry bout her, she gone get used to our ways. She a bad gyal now, she just aint know it!"

"You're right" MJ takes the blunt from my hand and leans all the way back, toking on it like a G.

My nigga!

"There you go" I lean back, watching her handle her business, "now tell me, which one of these bitches would you like to fuck?"

MJ's POV:

Beyonce.

Aaliyah will flip if she knows what I'm thinking; the golden rule between the three of us - Aaliyah, Nicki and myself - is that we're not allowed to have sexual thoughts about eachother. We're not even allowed to look at eachother in that way; we're supposed to keep shit professional within the group....

Before I answer the question, I take my mind off Beyonce and observe the three beauties in front of us, "you know I like bunnies."

"Go get that! And I'ma get this white chocolate right here. Damn, look at those tiddies."

I'm tryna see what Aaliyah sees but my eyes keep looking over at the girl in the leather bodysuit; to me, she's the baddest of the three.

"I want the bunny rabbit" I say, feeling a lil high, "I have a big, long carrot for her in the top drawer of my dresser."

Aaliyah giggles, "put that thing on and stick it in the bitch mouth."

"I'ma have the bunny on its knees sucking on my big carrot" I giggle; we both giggle hysterically at our immaturity.

Beyonce's POV:

I'm still in shock, just eyeing these prostitutes up and down. Sorry, no words from me right now, skip to the next person's point of view. I cant even deal.😳