Chapter 40 - Welcome Back

10 minutes later - Aaliyah's POV:

"I dont have much time left, we need to get started with this track" Pharrell rubs his forehead; the three of us are still waiting on MJ to get her ass down here in the studio but I know that having Beyonce up there is a huge distraction for her.

She's prolly getting some ass😒.

"I'ma go get the homie" I say; but before I can get up, my phone rings and I answer it - it's Rihanna, "Ririii! Why'd you leave? Pharrell's still here, we bout to start recording! You on your way back?"

Nicki gets up instead, "I'll go get that spoilt brat."

MJ's POV:

"That stuff stinks" Beyonce says, making a face as I roll my weed up, "that's weed, right?"

I chuckle and shoot her a look, "you're so cute. Yeah, it is."

She shakes her head, "one day I'ma smoke it just to see what the big deal is."

I grab my lighter from the nightstand,
"no, dont ever smoke weed. I dont want you to change, I dont want another Rihanna."

She shoots me a look, "excuse me? ANOTHER Rihanna? I know you did not just compare me to your lil hoe!"

I lean back on the headboard as I toke on my blunt, "you know what I meant, Beyonce. Dont do all that."

She twists her body to face me squarely, "actually, no, I dont know what you meant! And since you brought her name up, please explain to me what made you think Ri-tard could replace me in the group?"

"Beautiful..."

"Y'all back together?"

"No, it's strictly business. I been single since the day you left."

"Bullshit! So where you been getting pussy from? Nicki?"

I almost choke on my weed smoke then look back at her with crazy eyes, "nigga the fuck?"

She slides off the bed, "oh dont play dumb with me! I remember walking in on you and that hoe! You were in the dining room, doing stuff" I watch as she stomps her naked ass into the bathroom, "I know about y'all, I'm not stupid, MJ!"

We ion een fuck like that anymore!

I sigh, "look, beautiful, your sex was the best thing I've ever experienced in my life and now I just wanna chill and enjoy my weed. I dont know what's gotten into you but if it's hunger then there's food on the table and if you're just high off these fumes then my bad, I'ma put this blunt down."

Beyonce comes back out in my onesie and her hair tied into a messy top knot bun; she looks sexy as hell with her face all mad and her arms crossed.

Another round perhaps? 😈

"Baby, how you feel about anal?" I try my luck.

"Fuck outta here!" she scoffs, "where did you put my phone?"

I laugh at how cute she looks as she fumes with jealousy, "it's in my jacket pocket hanging on the back of the door. Why you acting like this tho? I just proposed so obviously no other bitch compares to you."

She fishes around for her phone as she mimics my voice, "I been single since the day you left. Yeah fucking right."

"Come give daddy a kiss."

"You really expect me to believe that, when you got all these fans now and new groupies?"

"I've had groupies since day one, all those girls dont mean shit to me. Baby, please, calm your bi-polar ass down, it's you I love."