Chapter 59 - Lil Baddie In This Bih

Tinashe's POV:

"GET OFF ME, BITCH!! UNCLE MATTHEW HELLLLPPP!!!" I scream when an infuriated Kelly yanks me forward by my hair, swings an arm around my neck and puts me in a headlock.

"You little slut! You done fucked up" Kelly says, squeezing my neck, "shut your fucking mouth!"

"HEY! WHAT'S GOING ON KELLY?" as Uncle Matthew rises from his seat, a 9mm handgun drops to the floor; he quickly picks it up and shoves it back down his pants.

Oh shiiiid, my uncle's gang$ta!😯

Kelly loosens her grip on me from the shock, "Mr Knowles, what you doing with that gun?"

I manage to push her off me and rush to my uncle's side; "Now, young lady, you know better than to stick your nose in my business" he tells her.

Kelly's dark eyes are shifting from me to my uncle, treating us like we're suspects at a murder scene, "I'm sorry, Mr Knowles. I, uh, came to mourn Jessie's death with you. I spoke with his family, I dont know if you've heard yet, but he hung himself. It was suicide. They're having the funeral in six days."

Me and my uncle exchange confused looks; we were so certain it was murder; in fact, we wanted it to be.

"His suicide..." My uncle begins to say, "is all Beyonce's fault. The innocent young man simply couldnt take the cruelty of her rejection. The false love, the great, big lie."

"And the hella gayness" I add, pleased to know we're both sticking to the 'blame it on Beyonce' approach to Jessie's death.

Kelly shoots me the dirtiest look as she switches her attention back to me, "you be quiet! I aint even done with you yet! Mr Knowles, pardon my french, but little miss fake bitch over here has bee_"

"THE ONLY FAKE BITCH IS YOUR MURDERER BEST FRIEND!!!" I shout, cutting her off so she doesnt expose my business to uncle Matthew; Kelly comes running toward me but before she attacks me, I use all my might and reach for my uncle's gun; I pull it out.

*Bang bang*

10 minutes later:

"Pleeaaase, stop panicking uncle Matthew!" I wave the gun around as I explain myself with hand gestures, "honestly, I didnt mean to kill her. You saw how she was ready to attack me, I had to protect myself. I dont even know what her problem was."

My stupid uncle is still shocked by the fatal shots to Kelly's head and is shaking like a stripper as he continues to gawk at her lifeless body.

"Well, dont just stand there. Help me get rid of her body! Trust me, uncle Matthew, everything happens for a reason and I believe God took her soul because he didnt want her to get in our way. She was gonna side with Beyonce! Dont you see?"

Just now, Kelly's phone begins to ring; I reach down and take it out her pocket - it's Future's friend, Kid Ink.

Interesting...

"Hello?" I mimic Kelly's voice.

"Sup boo."

Gatdamn she moved on to his friend, y'all! She was a slut just like me, fawk you meannn?!

"Hey, you" I pretend to flirt, "wassup?"

"You never gave me MJ's number."

"Umm...MJ?"

"Yeah, MJ. That's the dyke's name, right? Beyonce's girlfriend?"

I gasp and my eyes pop out their sockets, "Beyonce's girlfriend?!"

"Come on, Kelly. Why you acting like you dont have a clue what I'm talking about? Remember, she took my number and I was gonna take hers but then my phone died? So you saved her number for me? In your phone?"

Hahahahahaaahaaaa!😈

"So I've got Beyonce's girlfriend's number saved in my phone, huh?" I smirk as I look over at uncle Matthew (who's still freaked out and is sweating like he's preaching at church😒)

"Yes, you have!" The nigga yells in my ear, "what's wrong with you? You even sound a lil different too! Look, I need her to show me where she bought that car coz I_"

I hang up on him and quickly search through Kelly's phone for an 'MJ'.

Game over, bitches😎

Matthew's POV:

All I wanted was to threaten Joseph and his daughter away with that gun! I never wanted for it to take anybody's life....what have I done? Jesus, take the wheel😢😢😢😢😢

"I've found it, uncle Matthew!" My niece smiles at me, "I'm bout to arrange a punishment!"

"Hold on, little one" I finally manage to speak, "wha-what about Kelly?"

"Let's dump her body out somewhere" she replies coldly.

"Tinashe, this is murder. Do you realize what you've done? Do you_"

"ARE YOU GOING TO CO-OPERATE OR NAH?" She points the gun at me.

***********************************

MJ's POV:

"Baby, come on, let me in!" Beyonce's voice pleads from behind the door; she knocks on it again, "baby? Aaliyah, please tell MJ to stop acting up!"

"MJ, stop acting up" Aaliyah giggles.

"It's not funny! She shouldnt be doing shit like that behind my back!"

"You said they were just having a shower, what's the big deal? You coulda joined in. Sensitive ass."

"Stop being a dick, Liyah! I'm serious. I dont care who it is, no-one else should have the privilege of seeing my woman naked! NO-ONE! Especially not without my consent! Ugh."

"MJ!" Beyonce continues to knock on the door.

"Go away, you fucking whore! Nicki's waiting for you to scrub her ass!" I respond; Aaliyah covers her hysterical laughter with her hands.

"Did you just call me a whore, MJ? Arent you the one who's had sex with everyone in the group? You know what, fine. I'm gone."

"GOOD, GO!" I explode, my blood boiling. How dare she! It's not my fault everyone wants to fuck me. And so what if I cant help but fuck everybody back? Atleast they never get to see me completely naked! Plus, Ion even wanna fuck anyone but HER! It's that deep now. I dont want no-one but HER! Like shit, I've even given up my Rihanna for her! For HER!

"Am I overreacting, Liyah?" I pace around the room.

She giggles as she speaks, "yes, bro, you are! I think you're just way too in love. Which is cute. But on the real, I think it's dope that the fems have gotten that close. Bad Gyal four, niccuh!"

I plop down onto the bed and sigh.

Aaliyah's right. I'm head over heels in love with Beyonce, I cant even deal🙈

"Yo, answer your phone!"

"Damn, my thoughts are so loud I cant even hear shit!" I say as I grab my phone from off the bed.

"Naw, it's coz I'm smoking that loud! Hahaaa!" Aaliyah jokes, waving her spliff in the air.

I answer it, "yo?"

"Hey, MJ, it's Kelly. Beyonce's friend?"