Chapter 6 - Trouble In Paradise

Beyonce's POV:

MJ's car looks like something out of a movie; I think I recognize it from 'The Fast And The Furious'. "Oh my God!" I scream when the doors fly up in the air, like it's about to transform into a type of aircraft.

"You scared?" MJ smiles, clearly amused; she hops inside the red ferrari and settles down comfortably as if to reassure me that it's safe.

I stand back and examine the car with wild eyes "I'm terrified, your car is Optimus Prime!"

MJ bursts out laughing with one hand on the steering wheel and the other one held out towards me, "come here."

I take her hand as she carefully helps me inside the vehicle; I brace myself as the doors drop back down and MJ starts driving.

"This is my first supercar, it's brand new" she tells me, her eyes fixated on the road ahead "dont you think the suicide doors are fly?"

I gasp "they're called suicide doors?!"

"Yeah," MJ glances at me "coz of the possibility of the doors opening during movement."

I feel my whole body tense up "stop the car."

MJ obviously finds it hilarious as she giggles like some big kid "just messing with you. Where we going?"

I fold my arms and pout my lips at her to show that I'm not amused "5th Ward. That's where home is."

MJ's POV:

Uh-oh. I would never have guessed a girl as classy as Beyonce would live in one of the worst places in Houston. In fact, I'd presumed she was a resident in River Oaks like myself and the other two girls; River Oaks is one of Houston's wealthy neighborhoods.

I cant take my baby to that place. It's too dangerous.

'My baby' is the $1,300,000 ferrari my dad bought me on my 21st birthday two months ago; the first and only love of my life.

"Hold up, let me go get my other car" I say as I quickly steer the wheel and make a U-turn.

Beyonce shoots me a look, "why, what's wrong with this one? We gone die from the suicide doors?"

"I just cant drive it to a place like 5th Ward, no offence, but that's the ghetto."

"Oh" Beyonce mutters; she looks offended "ummm....you know what? I think I'ma get that taxi instead. Let me out, please."

I slow the car down and hang my head down in shame "Beyonce....I'm sorry. I didnt think you'd take offence, my bad. Dont do this."

"That was SO rude" her face looks angry and hurt "Like, wow. How dare you?"

"I'm really sor_"

"The disrespect!"she exclaims in disbelief.

I stick my tongue in my cheek and sit in silence, pissed off with myself.

"Let me out."

"No."

"Excuse me? I said let me out."

"I dont want to."

Suddenly, her phone rings and she checks to see who's calling "it's my boyfriend. Let me out so I can speak to him in private. He can take care of me now, so go on back to your big mansion, your billionaire dad, your superstar brother and live your perfect life with your rich friends. LET ME OUT!!!"

Beyonce's POV:

"Hey, baby. How's everything?" I answer my phone as I step out of MJ's car "did my dad call?"

Chris says something but I dont hear it because MJ is calling my name; I start walking even faster "huh? What did you say?"

"I said your dad's here with me and my moms and we're all wondering where you are."

My life is over.

"Oh my God, Chris. Tell me you're lying" I start panicking as I look around for a taxi.

"Um, yeah, ok just hurry up and get home coz we're all very worried. And your dad's hella mad right now, so_"

"GIVE ME THAT DAMN PHONE!!!" I hear daddy's voice in the background; "BEYONCE?" his voice bombards my ear; it's so loud I burst out in tears from sheer fright "yes, daddy?"

"I WANT YOU HOME RIGHT NOW! DO YOU HEAR ME, YOUNG LADY?"

"Ok, daddy" I'm crying; that's how scared I am. I look over my shoulder into the distance to see if MJ's still around but I dont see her.

Damn😢

Why did I act like such a diva in the car? I mean yeah I was embarrassed when she made that remark about where I live but deep down I didnt want to get out the car. I overreacted. I didnt mean to. I'm so stupid. I miss her now. I cant believe I actually miss her but I do. I want her back. I want my new friend back. But she probably hates me right now. Just like how daddy hates me. Oh my God I cant stop crying.

"Taxi!"

(A/N please vote and comment because it's very encouraging, as this is my first story. Thanks!😘)