Chapter 19 - Wicked Games

Monday - Nicki's POV:

That hoe from last night was cute. Aaliyah better have her number saved for me💅

I woke up an hour ago to a groupie-free room and a text from Joseph. I tried to wake Aaliyah up, got myself ready, tried to wake Aaliyah up again and now I'm in the mirror doing my make-up; Aaliyah still aint up - we gone be late to the shoot! I hope MJ and Beyonce are up, but I doubt it. Last night was too cray. I'm still thinking about how MJ made me cry. I couldnt even have sex with that groupie coz I was still upset, so I just gave her this bomb ass head. Y'all really think I'ma miss out on the chance to eat pussy like it's chicken? Fuck outta here! Hehehe.....but still, I really gotta talk to MJ. I want her to know I dont appreciate her talking down to me like that in front of everyone. Oh, and that I deserve more than just "sorry". I want us to have sex today, before we leave for PBA's concert. It's been three weeks now. Lord knows I been missing that long tongue, them talented fingers and THAT powerful weapon. I just pray Rihanna's big ass forehead doesnt get in my way today.

"AALLIIYYAAAAHHHH!!!!!"

Beyonce's POV:

Oh snap I think I just broke it! Great😞. I better hurry up.

MJ's POV:

"Yo" I answer in a rough voice, half-asleep; I dont even know who's on the other line, I didnt check my phone.

"Mickie-Jo?" only one person in the world calls me by this ugly name and makes it sound so sweet and precious - mom.

I sit up and try to sound like a human, "hey, mom, is everything ok?" I look up at the clock - 11:11.

Shit!

"I'm here at the photography studio with the stylist and make-up artist, we're all waiting for our four baddies. I wanted to meet the new girl."

!!!!!!😳

"Oh, mother, I'm so sorry" I put on my 'best-daughter-in-the-world' act, "I literally just woke up. Last night was crazy, we_"

"I dont wanna hear about the immoral things you did last night, get your little tush out of bed and get down here now. The photographer is running late, but once he's here, that's it."

"Ok, mother."

"And stop calling me 'mother', it wont change the fact I'm not happy with you."

"Ok, mom."

Mom hangs up and I jump out of bed in panic mode; I start rushing around but stop when I hear the sound of water running in the shower - I'm confused.

What the?.....

"Ri, is that you?" I slowly walk towards the bathroom. It must be Rihanna. She had her modelling thing at 6am this morning, I'm sure she came back here as soon as she finished; y'all know she loves her some MJ😏

"Ri?" I stand at the door. If it's Rihanna, which I'm sure it is, the door should be unlocked and I should be more than welcome to pull it open and step right in. Here I go....

Beyonce's POV:

This shower is everything! I'm not even thinking about the broken door lock anymore, I'm softly humming a melody to myself with closed eyes as the hot water splashes down my naked body; it's therapeutic, it's washing all my stress away. Call me weird if you want, but it honestly feels like I'm being baptized for the remission of a certain sin I committed last night *cough cough*.

MJ's POV:

Beyonce!😱 She stayed?! I cant believe my baby, I mean Beyonce stayed!!!😁