Chapter 76 - In Love With My Sister

Later that night - MJ's POV:

"Is it going to hurt?" Beyonce asks me, as I prepare to take her DNA sample; it's 7 in the evening and we're back home in Houston, relaxing in my bedroom coz we're both jet-lagged.

"No, I'ma just rub this cotton swab over the inside of your cheek" I explain, leaning toward her with the tool in my hand, "I'll be gentle, just open your mouth wide for me."

She let's me do it and once I finish, I place the cotton swab directly into the envelope supplied in the test kit, "is that it?"

"Yeah" I flash her a big smile as I admire how beautiful she looks even when tired and stressed out, "I'ma send this shit off first thing in the morning."

Beyonce looks away nervously, "God, this is scary. We should pray HARD on it. I dont want Joseph to be right."

My face drops; I'm worried she's changed her mind about us, "you sure you still wanna make love, baby?"

She looks back at me and sighs, "yes, of course I do. But I just think that God is going to punish us so bad."

"Why?"

"Coz what we're doing is wrong."

"What, loving eachother?"

Beyonce shakes her head at my smart mouth, "you always know the right thing to say. I swear, you have a way of just making me forget what's important to me."

I tilt my head to the side, "and what's that?"

"My sanity, my common sense" she stares into space with a thoughtful look in her eyes, "I dont want it to be true that we're sisters but I keep thinking we are. I mean, look at us, we're so much alike...we're both talented and cute" she giggles at her own goofy ass, "and we're both bipolar as fuck."

"No, you're bipolar as fuck" I smirk, "I've always been honest about my feelings for you. Right from the start!"

"Whatever, shuttup fool" she sticks her tongue out at me.

"Who you talkin to like that, I'ma beat yo' ass" I throw myself at her and wrestle her down to the bed; she screams and laughs hysterically as I tickle her belly and sides; we playfight til Beyonce runs out of breath then I pin her down and lean in as close as I can, "I love you with every fibre of my being."

"I love you too, baby" she says in a breathless whisper, looking down at my lips like she's contemplating kissing them.

I lick my lips to turn her on, "I got an idea."

"Tell me all about it, Einstein" she flirts with her eyes.

"Since we dont know what the truth is yet, or what the future holds for our rocky relationship...why dont we make love like it's our last time? You know, go all out. Whipped cream, chocolate sauce, ice cubes, candle wax. Anythang you into. You like whips and chains? Handcuffs?"

Beyonce blushes as she laughs, "oh my goodness, what are you planning to do to me tonight?"

"Claim you back" I roll my eyes away, shyly, "I dont like how you did all them freaky thangs wit Nicki. You did things to her you've never done to me before. I was actually very jealous watching that shit."

Beyonce's mouth parts in surprise; she knows what I'm referring to because I described the video to her on the jet, "you was jealous?!"

I'm really shy as I look back at her, "well, yeah, I mean, we've never done any of that before."

"MJ, I had no idea you're into tribbing!"

I laugh softly, "I'm not. But watching you do that with someone else..." I shrug, "I mean, like I said, I want us to go all out tonight. This could be the last time we make love, you know?"