Chapter 2 - Twisted Angel

A week later - Beyonce's POV:

Singing in the choir this morning was amazing! I imagined myself on stage at the VMA's, it felt so real. Now I'm on my way to see Joseph at his home studio, like we arranged over the phone in private. Dont worry, I already covered my back by telling daddy I'm going to visit my boyfriend and his mom after church. Ok I feel bad for not letting him know about what happened last Sunday and for not telling him about this meeting I've gotta get to but you gotta understand, this means THE WORLD to me! I've always wanted to be a famous singer so it's definitely a blessing that daddy's old friend is a multi millionaire music mogul who owns one of the biggest record labels in the world, and I dont care what daddy's reason is for keeping it a secret from me because THIS could really change our lives, I mean, Joseph seems like such a nice guy. Hold on, my phone's ringing...

Chris' POV:

"Hey baby" Beyonce's sweet voice answers my call "I took a taxi, I'm almost there. I'm SO excited!"

"I know you are, baby. I just called to say I hope it all goes well" I have a lot more to say to her but I decide to let her respond first.

"Aww babyyy" she gushes down the phone "you're so sweeet. Thank you. Just do as I told you and tell my dad I fell asleep if he calls you."

"Bey... I aint gone lie to you, this is kinda wild. He wont believe you just fell asleep, the man aint stupid. He gone think we having sex, he gone bring his crazy ass to my moms and_"

"No, he's not, Chris. That's silly. As much as he doesnt like you, he actually trusts you. He believes you're scared of him enough not to lie to him. Trust me".

"But how do you expect him to believe you're sleeping the whole day? That's unrealistic, you know it."

"Then tell him I'm on my period and it hurts so I gotta stay in bed" she laughs, impressed with herself "sorted! See, baby? I'm a genius and soon I'm gonna be a star".

"And you're gonna be a disappointment once your pops finds out his little angel is actually a thot in disguise."

"A thot? How?" She sounds hurt "Chris dont even start. You know you're wrong for using that word to describe this girl. The word thot is associated with hoes and I am NOT a hoe. I could've really been at your house right now doing all kinds of freaky things but instead I'm out here going after my dreams. Oh, and how long we been together and I still aint let you hit? Talm bout 'thot', dont piss me off."

"BYE, Beyonce" I hang up on her, fuming; I hate when she gets an attitude coz she sounds just like all them other ratchet broads. I was just tryna make a point that she's out of line for not being honest with her pops, why the fuck she gotta bring up certain shit??!! I know this bitch be thinkin she's Gods gift just coz she a virgin. Well fuck it, I'm bout to have me some fun, I'm a dope ass nigga, I got HELLA hoes! I'm the real star, not her.

(A/N Beyonce's boyfriend is blonde and tatted Chris Brown)