Chapter 79 - Touch You I Must (Volume III)

Beyonce's POV:

So we brushed our teeth, freshened up together (of course I got finger-banged in my pussy during that) and now we're back in the bedroom and MJ's just finished giving me a full body massage on the bed; before ending our kitchen adventure, she made up for the rough sex by licking chili sauce off my clit (her choice of flavor, not mine) then soothing the burn (it's chili, let's be real) by holding a melting ice cube in her mouth and circling my pussy with it. Lawd, MJ is CRAY-CRAY!!! I mean, I knew she was a freak but I think she's been holding back some of the freak coz, let's face it, she knew I wasnt prepared for that immense amount of freak - she even licked the blood off my ass😳; I wanna sound like the normal one out the two of us and say I'm put off by her weird antics but oh my God I luh her freaky ass even more😩. She better NOT be my sister coz I've already accepted her as my master🙌; of course I'll never stop loving her and I'll probably never take my ring off, but if we're REALLY half-sisters, then that test result may hit me with a reality check.....and I may never get to be her bride😢.

"Thanks, baby, I feel so much better" I say, rolling over on my back so I can look up at her, "I'm glad your back to your normal, sweet self."

She smiles sheepishly and rolls her big eyes away, "I'm always sweet. Chu talm bout?"

I laugh, "you tryna act all innocent now? I know you, Michaela-Josephine."

"It's weird hearing you call me that" she makes a face as she caps the small bottle of oil in her hand.

"You're a sadist" I tell her, making it sound like I'm disgusted by it.

She looks back at me and tries to lie with a straight face, "nah, that's taking it too far. I'm not a sadistic person at all, I was just trying something new and different. If you not into that, it's cool. There's always other things to try."

New, my ass! You know you've done that shit plenty of times in the past😆

"You aint right. I mean, licking blood off my ass?" I slowly shake my head; I'm in the mood to be a bitch just to see baby's sexy face get mad.

MJ pokes the inside of her cheek with her tongue and looks away, "yeah, and? You sucked blood off the strap, so it aint nutn."

"Because you forced me to. And it was my own blood, anyway."

She gets up, puts the massage oil bottle on the nightstand and tells me, "I'ma go shoot some hoops in the backyard. Goodnight."

I sit up and grab onto her basketball shorts, "sit down, we're not done."

She grips my hand and throws it off angrily, "the fuck you doin', dont touch me."

"But you said you was ready for me" I say, trying to sound cute and child-like.

"Nah. Forget it" MJ pouts and heads for the door.

I lean forward and throw my arms around her hips to stop her, "baby, come heerrrre, you know I love your freaky assss! I love you no matter what, Dracula."

She tries to stop herself from laughing but her sense of humor escapes her mouth, "aw hewl nah, I'm not letting you call me Dracula. Stick with Applehead, Applemouth!"

"Ugh, I'm not apple mouth!" I hit her with a pillow and we end up pillow fighting like big kids; after play fighting, we both agree that I should get a tattoo on my pinky that says 'applemouth' so it can match MJ's 'applehead' tattoo; MJ suggests I should also get a lip tattoo that says 'emjaayyy!' (Coz that's how I scream her name during sex), I agree to do it tomorrow before our live TV performance; we end up having the deepest talk we've ever had as I tearfully share memories of my mother with her and MJ finally opens up to me about why she doesnt like being touched 'down there'...