Chapter 10 - Live Your Dream...Or Nightmare? (part 2)

Nicki's POV:

After laying down some vocals at the studio earlier, Bad Gyal Three returned to our two-bedroom penthouse suite as we always do; I got on the phone to my sister and bitched about Beyonce, Aaliyah practised playing her guitar and MJ went straight into her bedroom and avoided us for FOUR hours!

I figured her ego must have been shattered by Beyonce's sudden change of mind in her decision to take a taxi instead of the free ride that was on offer. Ha!

Anyway, when she finally came out the room all we heard was "if anyone comes looking for me, tell them I wont be long!" then she left.

We all know there's only one person who's allowed to pay her a late night visit; I'm still dying from when MJ refered to Rihanna as 'anyone'......She's just anyone to her😂💀

"Wha de rasshole! This nigga phone is switched off! Her mutha fuckin phone is offffff!" Rihanna slurs, as she throws her iphone onto the floor in frustration; her eyes are slightly red and damn near closed, thanks to the spliff she's holding in her hand; me and Aaliyah gasp as the phone smashes.

I'm not surprised she just did this; nothing Rihanna does surprises me anymore. This tragic hoe walked into the suite half an hour ago with a new tatt on her lower back that says 'Property of MJ Jackson' and told us it's a peace offering to her on/off girlfriend - MJ.

I wanted her gone the minute she showed up but she smelled like marijuana so of course Aaliyah welcomed her in and now these two kush heads are smoking together; Ok I'm having some too. Shiiid, I dont like the bitch, but her weed game be on point.

"Bruhhh..." Aaliyah stares down at the smashed phone, "you bout high than a kite right now, look what you've done to your phone!"

"There was no need for that, I'm sure MJ's on her way back, you need to calm yo ass down" I say, trying my best to make Rihanna feel like a fool for acting up; God knows if I were in her shoes, I'd be losing my mind too.

"And even if she dont come back tonight, we still gone have us a party" Aaliyah comforts her, "I've invited some of PBA's groupies to come entertain us."

"Yaaasssssss!" I throw my hands up and smile devilishly at Aaliyah; this nigga is always on some freaky shit, and I love me some freaky shit, "I'ma play some music!"

Rihanna, the love fool, has mixed all the different alcohols together in one big cup and is purposely making herself drunk with each sip.

Po' thang. MJ's out there cheatin' on your Bajan ass....AGAIN!😩

Aaliyah's POV:

"We gone get turnt up tonight! No sleeping allowed!" I shout above the trap music, then hit the blunt in my hand.

"Nigga it's 3am, aint nobody got time for sleep!" Nicki starts twerking, "I'm the number one bad gyal!"

Rihanna gets up, swaying, and tries to pull me off the couch, "Liyah, come dance with me."

I pull my arm away, "thugs dont dance, Riri, you know thisssss."

Before I know it, she's jumped on top of me and is giving me a professional lapdance.

Yolo.

"And this is why MJ will never take yo ass seriously" Nicki rolls her eyes to the back of her lace wig, "Rihanna, get off Aaliyah!"

Rihanna ignores Nicki and pulls off her top, revealing a sexy lace bra; she makes lazy pornstar faces at me while I blow smoke rings in her face.

"Aaliyah, stop her, she's drunk!" Nicki says, getting super irritated.