Chapter 57 - Be Strong 4 Us

Wednesday - Nicki's POV:

It's 12:58 in the afternoon and the four of us have just walked into the Sweat Spot hungover from last night; we look like zombies as we lazily make our way to the dance studio.

"Bad gyal four yes? Is correct how I say?" a guy in a snapback greets us in a sexy french accent as we enter the room; he has longish braids and is wearing his brim to the front like he means business; I immediately recognize him as one of the famous Les Twins but I cant tell if it's Larry or Laurent, since I've never met them before...all I know is he must be the finest of the two coz the way he looks got me feeling to drop my draws to the floor for him and give up women forever! 😩

Dammit, it's fine ass niggaz like you that keep me going back to men. Smh

"Yes, that's right" MJ flashes him a huge grin as she gives him a manly hug, "but you can say BG4 for short, it's easier."

"Ahhh ce qui est bon pour moi. Yes, I like" the twin responds in French, making me fall in love, "I'm Larry. The other me, Laurent, he go bathroom to do the pee pee. But is coming, we wait for him. Ok?"

I giggle at how cute he sounds as MJ and Aaliyah tell him, "yeah, that's cool."

Beyonce is the only one in the room who's not animated; apparently somebody she was very close to has died and I guess that should explain why she's over there dressed all in black, hiding her red puffy eyes behind dark shades. Man, it's always something up with this moody bitch! She needs to toughen up for real - even Larry is sensing some bad vibes...

"Is everyone happy?" he looks around at all of us, "happy, big smile, ready to dance and shake the ass?"

"Yeah, we cool" MJ smiles at him; she's like their biggest fan so I wouldnt be surprised if Beyonce's drama is the last thing on her mind right now.

"C'est bien!" Larry does a funny 'Charlie Chaplin-like' dance which makes us laugh (except Beyonce, of course).

"What is your name?" He walks up to me, kinda shyly, "your ass is very, very big."

I burst out giggling, "I'm Nicki. You like it?"

"Yes, I like very much. But how you can dance with it? It's so big."

I realize he's flirting with me by the look on his face and my heart starts racing; I swear I can see myself having this nigga's babies! Suddenly, Ciara dont even exist nomore.

Shit, you got a bad gyal thinking about converting exclusively to men....that aint what BG4 is about🙈

"Yo, Nic, I think Larry wants you to drop it low for him" MJ laughs, "show him what a big booty can do."

"You can twerk?" Larry asks me with puppy-dog eyes.

I'm over here blushing like crazy; before I can reply, Larry's twin Laurent rushes into the room and starts twerking like a professional - he must've heard what we were saying.

"Ayeeeee!" me, Aaliyah and MJ cheer as we watch in awe at both twins freestyling.

Beyonce's POV:

These twins are incredible!

Just as my miserable face starts to crack a smile, my phone vibrates and I receive a heart-stopping text from the man I once called 'daddy' (my new daddy is MJ, y'all know that). I read it in silence:

I know who killed Jesse, it's the same person who took my daughter from me...Tell your little girlfriend she's not the only one with a gun, and she's going to pay.