Chapter 38 - Meanwhile...

Kelly's POV:

"Oh my God I cant deal! I cant deal, Taylor! I CANNOT DEAL!!!"

"Look, just calm down" Taylor's nonchalant ass says to me this Monday afternoon at college; she's on the computer and sipping on her cup of coffee as usual, "once Beyonce decides to get in touch with us, we'll all go down to the girl's house and beat the hoeness out of her. Problem solved."

"BEAT HER ASSSS!" I add, angrily pacing up and down the newsroom; I still cant believe I saw Beyonce's little cousin Tinashe yesterday at the festival holding hands with my ex, Future, and waiting in line for a free aids test! She must be this 'lil baddie' that his boy told me about which would mean she fucked around with Beyonce's ex too!

She was like a little sister to me! Ughh the little biiaatchhh!😡😡😡

"The person I'm mad at is Beyonce" Taylor says in her editor-in-chief voice, "she knows we were supposed to publish this shit today and we still havent heard from her yet. That's so irresponsible of her, she's usually the sensible one..."

"I shoulda known she was a hoe, never bringing her own bible to church just so she can share one with one of the fine young men there!"

"...do you realize this is the first time we've had to push back the date on a 'paper? I actually regret putting her in charge of this entire issue..."

"Ugh! The way she's always complimenting Jesse and talking extra loudly when it's Bey's turn to sing in the choir!"

"...this is not what's expected from one of the top journalism students in Houston! I still think she rocks for personally knowing Bad Gyal Four, though. Aaliyah is SO cool!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Nicki's POV:

"She's gotta go! There's no way I'm performing with her again!" I express my frustration at the Jackson family mansion, in the recording studio, "bitch forgot her lyrics, kept tryna hump MJ on stage...it was a fucking mess!"

"The crowd still loved us tho" Aaliyah smirks, slowly turning from side to side on her swivel chair; she pops out her hand like a beggar and Pharrell, whose sitting beside her, hands her a congratulating slap.

I continue bitching about Rihanna, "and it's obvious that music isnt really what she wants to do, she left as soon as we got here!"

"To be fair, she didnt appreciate how MJ brought Beyonce back with us then treated everybody else like shit by acting like the bitch is more important than the group. Riri's still in her feelings, understand this."

"Well, that shit aint professional! I knew it was a bad idea letting her in the group. I dont see what's wrong with it being just me, you and MJ. We dont need her crazy ass!"

"And be called what, BG3? We've already made a name for ourselves as BG4."

Pharrell butts in, "why dont y'all let Beyonce back in the group? I think she could save it."

A tumbleweed rolls by and Aaliyah hangs her head down and slowly rubs the back of her neck.

I roll my eyes up to my brain cells, "I dont think so. Her dad aint want her to be in it and she left. She's too childish for this."

"No, it was because her dad hates Joseph" Aaliyah corrects me, still looking at the floor, "and MJ felt uncomfortable about it."

"Well, Joseph's not the manager no more so...." Pharrell shrugs with his hands out, "I mean, I'm just saying."

Aaliyah sighs, "I dont know, man. I dont know."

"Uh-uh, I'm not down with that" I shake my head, "Beyonce just isnt a baddie in my eyes" I make a face as I wonder what's going on upstairs, "do y'all think her and MJ are up yet? It's almost 6pm!"

(A/N who thinks Tinashe should get her ass beat? And who thinks Beyonce should rejoin the team? Votes and comments please!😘)