Chapter 37 - HEAT

Beyonce's POV:

"The question is, are you ready for me?" MJ smirks, as I approach the bed; she sits up to study my nudity and shakes her head in wonderment like my body deserves an applause.

I look down at the bulge in her boxers then back at her as I straddle her thighs, "I'm not as delicate as you think, you know."

"Is that right?" MJ seduces me with a plethora of sexy facial expressions as she presses her elbows to the bed and leans back a little; I place both hands on her chest and push her all the way down; her back hits the bed, "dang, ok."

Pinning her down, I bite my lip as I mount on top of her like a showgirl; MJ's looking up at me with dark, daring eyes, making me wanna beat that pretty face up with my throbbing pussy and ride it til all the pretty comes off!

How dare you be so damn pretty?😍

Slightly grinding on her bulge, I slip my hands under her tank top and caress her hard abs (lawwd...I been mad as hell never knowing what they felt like); I watch as MJ nervously looks down at what I'm doing to her; she tries to sit back up but I see it coming and I quickly push her back down, "no moving!"

"Oh?" MJ gulps as she looks up at me with wide eyes; poor baby, I've never seen her look so innocent, "you on some freaky shit, huh?"

That's right, do as mama tells you😈

"And no talking!" I cup her face in my hands and bring my mouth to hers, "the only time I want you to move your mouth is when this pussy is ready to sit on it. Got that?"

"Yes, ma'am" she nods, looking down at my lips.

I plant a soft beautiful kiss on her lips for being such a cutie then I hold her chin in one hand and turn her head to the side with it so I can show her what this mouth do (being a virgin for so long has its perks, I've become somewhat of an expert at kissing); I gently breathe warm air into her ear then purse my lips and blow cool air around the outsides; MJ's breathing gets faster and heavier as I massage her earlobe with my lips and gently tug downward; I lightly lick around her whole ear then trail kisses from her ear down to her sweet smelling neck; she hisses like it's painful but I know it's the exact opposite - the little moan I hear from inside her throat as I bite her neck confirms this.

Yes, moan for me.

As I continue nibbling on her neck, I notice she's biting her lip with closed eyes; I've never wanted to exert so much power over somebody like this before, it's a shame she once told me she's a 'touch-me-not' stud coz I wanna explore her essence so I can possess her heart, body, mind and soul and own her forever.

Damn I wanna make you my bitch!....in the most loving way, of course.

I snap out of my bedroom-bully state of mind when I feel MJ's big bulge rub against my wetness as I hornily grind on top of her - I'm turned on like a muhfucka by hearing her moan again as I kiss the nape of her neck, "you like when I kiss you there, baby?"

Choosing to stick to the 'no talking' rule, MJ licks her lips and nods.

"You think you can kiss my pussy like that for me?" I ask in my grown woman voice.

She opens her eyes, looks at me and smirks.

"Is that a yes, or is that just the cocky ass face you was born with?"

She giggles, which makes me giggle too, then she closes her eyes and sticks her long tongue out at me as an invitation; the sight of it makes my pussy wetter and I suck on it like some sexual creature of horniness, before squatting over her face.

"I want you to make me feel like a queen on her throne" I say as I carefully press my pussy on her wet tongue; I've fantasized about her making me feel this way ever since Chapter 8 and that's too many pages ago! With her eyes still closed, MJ proceeds to eat this dish of fresh juicy pussy with her skilled mouth, "awww, I missed that long tongue so much! Damn."

She opens her eyes to look up at my facial expressions and I give her a full show as I bite my lip and grab my tits with a pained expression on my face; she reacts by going harder like a vacuum sucking out my soul and at this moment, I realize I'm not a queen on my throne.......I'm a bitch in my place! MJ's tongue game is just as good as I remember, and it's getting even better with each lick.

"Mmm, yes, just like that!" I whimper, swirling on her tongue, "taste all of me, baby, can't nobody do me like you."

MJ's hands grab my ass from behind as her tongue massages my clit and my head drops back from the thrill; I grind on her face like an expert and tweak my nipples for her viewing; I can tell she loves how I'm touching myself coz she's moaning into my pussy in response; my temperature rises and I cant tell if I'm leaking or if it's the sweat dripping down from my body (I'm going to WORK on MJ's face, I dont think you understand the level of professionalism in my face-riding right now); I'm definitely sexcersizing though, using most of my strength to hold back on my climaxing; MJ ends up giving me sweet head for about half an hour, skillfully breathing through her nose.

"Omagod, I'm gonna cum!" I pant as I look down at MJ's passionate face; her eyes are closed like a baby drinking milk from a mother's breast; she slaps my ass hard and it sends vibrations directly to my pounding pussy - my body trembles as I pour my waterfall of love down into her mouth, "Aaaaahhhh, SHIT, baby! DAMN I love you, MJ! I swear I fucking love you!"

She squeezes my ass cheeks with all her might and pulls away, her mouth covered in my juices, "I fucking love you too! FUCK!"

I jerk uncontrollably as my body falls off her face, collapsing to the side; MJ softly repeats herself as if I didnt hear her clearly enough, "I love you, beautiful."

I smile dreamily at her as my heart grows wings and flies out of my chest.

Damn, why you gotta steal my heart twice?❤️

I'm so weak, I cant even lean in and give her the rewarding kiss that she deserves, "kiss me, baby."

MJ grabs my face and slides her tongue down my throat - damn, her mouth is so talented! I moan as I kiss back with all that's left in me.

She pulls away and takes a deep breath, "I, uh, I wanna ask you something."

My heart skips a beat, "wh-what is it?"

She bites her lip nervously, "I...I wanna know if you'll, uh, if you will_"

"Let you take my virginity?" I smile from ear to ear, "yes."

"No, not that. But of course I want that too! Your virginity is so precious, taking it would be like receiving a gift from up above" the look in her eyes intensifies, "but, umm, before you let me do that, I wanna know if," she clears her throat, "I wanna know if you'll marry me."