Chapter 22

Their spring break had begun, so it was a lot easier for Casey to sleep in the days and not caring about what time it is to wake up

Their spring break had begun, so it was a lot easier for Casey to sleep in the days and not caring about what time it is to wake up. He liked to just sleep away his worries and not care about what was going on.

Unfortunately, when he did have to get out of bed, instead of at their University, he met with Snow at the Coffee shop. It was the afternoon, and the atmosphere was different than it was in the mornings, seeing more tables filled up and people chattering like real-life Twitter tweets popping out every second.

Two hot drinks sat on their table as the steam let out. For whatever reason, Snow had sat next to Casey, and he thought she was up to something.

She pulled out a laptop from her tote bag and turned it on. Once the start-up and sign in were done, she went to google and typed in something. Then pivoting her head to him. "Have you ever heard of Five Love Languages?"

"Five Love Languages?" Casey asked.

"Yep, there are Words of Affirmation, Quality Time, Receiving Gifts, Acts of Service, and Physical Touch."

The five love languages, in how she briefly explained it, become ways that people like to express love and affection. Each of them is important, but we should know the type of communication to express to our partner so they understand it well. Having different love languages between the two partners can get into a predicament that may be unwanted.

"While I was creating our list for the days, I was trying to think what could work in a relationship or what ways that might help... and I found this as an interesting subject to look more into. I thought, 'wow, this is something cool.' And now, I ought to share it with you too," Snow said thoughtfully.

She shared the laptop screen where he could see, and what appeared on it was a quiz to take. "Do you know which way you express your love?" For him saying nothing, baffled, she went on. "I figured not, so I think you should just take it. This one shouldn't take long." Snow scooted the laptop closer to Casey.

Casey took the time to answer the questions while he contemplated which was something that was more like him and what he could expect from his partner too.

He liked it when he was alone with his girlfriend at the time, and all he wanted to do was to see her more. Because it felt like they were the only two people on this planet, and nothing could prove more to him than just long-lasting moments.

Moments that couldn't be replaced, and moments he would have to sink into his mind and keep them close to his heart because they were everything.

When he finished all of the questions, his results popped up that he's a lover of Quality Time. He's someone that wants to deepen his connection with others through sharing time.

"That sounds like you," Snow said, nodding at the screen.

"Now what?" he asked. Was he supposed to know her result too?