Chapter 13

Snow played at the tips of her brown hair as Casey was slowly backing up and propelling his car right towards the space at the parking lot

Snow played at the tips of her brown hair as Casey was slowly backing up and propelling his car right towards the space at the parking lot. She looked out of the window and saw Yogi Sunshine displayed in a bright white font with the blue outline, and next to it was a small logo of happy sunshine with a cute face smiling.

Casey parked the car where he wanted it and took out his car keys from the ignition. They got out of the car, heading towards the entrance door at a Frozen Yogurt shop. She opened up, and the first person across the room she spotted was Malloy at the cash register.

He wore his lemon shirt and the matching hat that capped his shaggy hair, but in a way, he looked adorable. It was his afternoon shift, and he worked here a couple of days a week.

If Snow had time, she would occasionally stop by here just to say hi to him and grab herself a frozen yogurt treat. The place was swirling heaven, and not to mention if she came on a good day, he just might give her a small discount.

After he dealt with a customer, they came up to him while he was putting the cash to the register drawer. "Hi, just place the cups to the weight machine right there," Malloy said, who hadn't realized their presence.

Snow put her hands on top of the counter and smiled at him. "Hi Malloy."

His eyes quickly moved up, surprised. "Snow? Casey? What are you guys doing here?"

"It was her idea," Casey stated.

"You don't mind, right?" Snow smiled, her dimples popping out.

"No, not at all." Malloy shook his head then he took a look at her outfit. "My, you're looking really pretty today."

"Really? Thanks." Snow wore a simple jean jacket over her gray camisole top, her gold necklace appearing out on the front that says Love in cursive, and black jeans to go with her white shoes. It wasn't anything special.

He would compliment her at times, and it would just kind of throw her off, putting her in that spot.

"Have you compliment her today?" Malloy asked, glancing at Casey. "If you haven't, that's one thing you should remember when you're with a special lady."

Snow chuckled. "It's okay."

Casey checked her outfit, taking it all in. "Yeah, I see it."

She was getting sheepish from them unexpectedly as she laid a hand on his shoulder. "Okay, we'll be getting ourselves a frozen yogurt, and I'll see you here back in a bit," Snow said to Malloy, and then shoved Casey away.

They picked up the fresh paper cups and went around, viewing all the different flavors with the names shown above each handle at the machine dispensers. There were so many flavors that Snow could try out and what she could fill it with; maybe she could have a few different flavors into one. Any of them looked good enough to eat.