Chapter 19

With the flashcards in their hands, Snow and Casey had a set of questions prepared as they were quizzing the other person what they know about each other

With the flashcards in their hands, Snow and Casey had a set of questions prepared as they were quizzing the other person what they know about each other. They have been spending quality time that they may know enough of what they're like.

The two sat at a table outside on campus as several students passed. Casey placed down a flashcard on the table, and it was Snow's turn to ask a question.

"What is a typical day in my life?" Snow asked him.

"A typical day. Hmm," Casey said, staring off to the side with his thoughts to himself.

She reckoned she wasn't hard to figure out since she had mentioned before her favorite hobbies and things that she'd like to do during her days. Soon Casey came back to her with an answer.

"You'd like to get a head start in the morning. You like to take care of your skin and make sure they're good. I don't think you take too long to get ready, but also I think you care enough that you're decent. Maybe ten or fifteen minutes? You eat just whatever is there if you have classes, but if you don't, you have something better. You like watching television in your free time but also read some cliche novels. Is there more?"

She shook her head. "I think you're good."

"Cool," he said casually.

Snow put down a flashcard in front of her with the others remained in her hands, and Casey went next, reading his question out loud.

"What is my favorite drink?"

"That's easy, coffee. Americano," Snow said simply.

Casey shook his head. "That's a good answer, but no."

"What," she exclaimed, "but I thought you like drinking it since you usually get them."

"I do, but that's a more of a to-go-to drink, not my favorite drink," he corrected.

"Okay," she said calmly. "What is it then?"

"Gatorade drinks."

"I've never seen you drink one." Snow didn't picture him as that kind of guy.

"Then you didn't catch me. I have some at home," he mentioned.

Okay, okay. There is still a lot of things I don't know about him. She weakly smiled at him and read the card for the next question.

"What would be my dream vacation?"

The place she's thinking of would have spring and fall often with the best weathers, rich In historical attractions with stunning sceneries where she could spend the day all day outside, feeling like a small-town girl who wakes up to see people strolling or cycling and look around the small towns and pubs. She loved growing up in Canada but looking at the ridiculous amount of beauty in Germany had her convinced to turn her head.

"You look like the kind of person to enjoy food and drinks, maybe somewhere not too expensive, but you want the luxury to see different attractions?" Casey said thoughtfully, one of his eyebrows raised at her. "You enjoy the sun, I reckoned. Maybe somewhere tropical... but you could be comfortable anywhere, right? That's a tough choice."