Chapter 11

Let's go to the arcade

Let's go to the arcade. Snow had a text that came from Casey about wanting to change an activity date. She was prepared to go somewhere else, but then he wanted to do something that he liked. The last time she went to one was when she was around with the boys, but they hadn't done that lately.

She picked out her best top mid sleeve with a flowery design and a ribbon tied to the front above the hip. The middle was twisted, leaving a tiny hole gap with her skin shown, and she paired it with light shorts that had four buttons, going for a more casual and cute look. She was showing a little bit skin again with the V neck, but she pulled it higher, so it wasn't that much noticeable. Snow practiced doing her makeup, and she thought it was more of a look for her.

After Casey came to her house and picked her up, they were on the way to the arcade. Twenty-five minutes later, they walked in through the door, and people were playing on the game machines. Many of them were boys, and she was one of the few girls here.

Snow followed Casey to the Token Machine, where he traded his bills in exchange for the tokens. He handed some to her, and then they were on the lookout for the games.

"Do you want to pick what to play first?" Casey asked.

Snow turned to him surprised. "Me? You want me to pick?"

He nodded quietly, and she scanned her surrounding. There were different kinds to play from; some of the games she wasn't familiar with, and then there were some she remembered before. From each machine she viewed, she went back to one she remembered most.

"Let's play it?" Snow asked, pointing at the graphic screen.

As she inserted a few coins into the slot, they came closer to the screen and control panel. From the characters for character select, she was wondering which character she would choose. It took her a while to pick out the characters, but she chose Sakura and Spider-Man. Casey's chosen characters were Cyclops and Dhalsim.

Both Snow and Casey played Marvel Super Heroes VS Street Fighter against each other. As they played, there was a lot of punching, kicking, and using their abilities on one another. Snow was pressing all randomly on the buttons and shifting her stick, and Casey knew all the coordinates of it. Whenever his character came close to hit her's, she'd dodge or jump to defend herself against his attacks.

"Stop jumping in the air, and fight me on the ground." Casey had his eyes locked and made close combat to her character.

Snow tried to make something come out of Sakura's hands, but when she saw his attack coming away, she made her jumped in the air once again. "Not until you stop shooting laser from his glasses."

"It's a fair game," he said, and when Sakura landed back on the ground, Casey directly landed a blow at her.

She'd hurt him too for when she got her lucky chance although sometimes he would make a special attack, and she was largely losing half of her life. Then she switched character to Spider-Man.