Chapter 9

From American Eagle to Charming Charlie and now to Bath & Body Works, Snow looked through all the displays

From American Eagle to Charming Charlie and now to Bath & Body Works, Snow looked through all the displays. If truth were to be told, she wasn't much of an enthusiastic shopper like how most girls would. She'd only go out if she really chose to or there was something that caught her interest, which frankly nothing did, especially when it came with a price tag too much for her liking.

Since today she'd try out this couple activity of shopping together (or more so window shopping) with Casey, this was a little bit new for her. She wasn't sure where to look or where to go, but it was just normal to browse, wouldn't it be?

Casey moved his head all around. The store mainly consisted of females, and he was the only guy here. At the way he stood there uninterested, she thought it might be awkward for him.

Snow wondered if Casey liked the smell of anything. What would be his preferred smell?

She scanned around the area and shifted when something looked fascinating to her. Picking up the free sample bottle, she'd sprayed it toward her wrist and sniffed the scent. "Smells like orange," she commented.

"Do you want to try some?" Snow asked Casey.

He stayed motionless with his face, as silence was what she'd get from him.

"Come on. You might need a smell of orange to lighten up," she said, her voice in persuasion.

When he wouldn't say anything, she grabbed his forearm, and sprayed a spritz of orange-scented on the back of his hand. She brought his hand closer to his nose. "Try smelling it."

Casey narrowed his eyes at her, but she nodded at him. When he sniffed the scent, she tilted her head. "How is it?"

"It smells just like an orange," he said dully.

"Do you like oranges or anything fruity scent? Or maybe the scent of forests or beaches?" Snow asked, flicking through her gaze at more bottles on the shelves and counters.

"Come on, what do you like?" She picked up another bottle, but it was hand lotion. She squeezed the bottle lightly until the small drop of filling landed on top of her palms then she rubbed them together. "Ooh, I like this one."

"How would I know?" Casey said, averting his sight on to random products.

"Well, isn't there a scent that would make you happy? It doesn't have to be complicated. You can even like the smell of apple pie."

Snow oohed at the next bottle, spraying it onto another free area. It had smelled like vanilla and some other flowers.

It looked like Casey thought about it, but he wouldn't say anything. As she went around through different products and testing them out, Casey endured the smells from her whenever she'd get him to try it.

Snow sprayed the fragrance on the testing strips. The smell became heavenly and almost amazing. "Casey. Smell this. Isn't this one great?" She used another strip and passed it to him.