Chapter 26

Snow stepped into the cold air at the streets of Orlando as the line of people was waiting for access into the nightclub

Snow stepped into the cold air at the streets of Orlando as the line of people was waiting for access into the nightclub. Eleven minutes at arrival before the opening, and the buzz was surrounding those people. They wore the coolest fashion that made a statement with ends of sequins, sparkly, and shiny material, looking glammed up and readied to spend their night away to the awaiting anticipation.

"We're almost there," Malloy said, grasping the air tight to form a fist with one hand.

He dressed up in a brown leather jacket over his gray tank top and blue skinny jeans with a belt. Even he brought on with his newly cleaned sneakers.

"What if I don't do well?" Kyle asked concernly.

"You look the part!" Malloy praised him, gesturing to the appearance of his white short sleeve casual button-up tucked in with one button loose and dark brown trousers with a belt that matched with his brown loafers.

Kyle took in a deep breath. "Okay, thank you."

I look okay too, right? Snow looked down at the outfit she had on, which was a peach-colored skater dress. Down to her feet were black wide calf boots. Comfortableness was more important than moving around in heels she wasn't used to. She put on sparkling rose gold earrings shaped like tiny bows and the gold infinity bangle bracelet around her wrist.

For the first time, she tried on a smokey eye look in glittery peach eyeshadow. She watched a makeup tutorial, and they always made it look so effortless and easy. Drawing the eyeliner was the worst part, for she had to erase it several times, thinking they looked funny. It couldn't be symmetrical, so she hoped no one would notice it.

These false eyelashes were weird. She couldn't believe her reflection when staring at it. She looked glamorous, but she felt her eyes heavy whenever she blinked.

Her nails were painted in a nude neutral color so that she would look prettier for tonight.

Even when her friends complimented her earlier about how fabulous she was, her esteem was lowering from checking out other people in line just now.

It's just a night out for fun, right? So why am I feeling nervous? The bubbling feeling inside her was growing.

Snow shifted her head to discover Casey's gaze onto her. Not expecting it, her eyes slightly widened in astonishment. He was definitely staring at her.

"What?" she asked softly.

"Oh," Casey said, finding himself on the spot, "nothing."

"Oh, alright." She didn't know what she was expecting, but hearing that response sounded flat.

She awkwardly looked the other way, just seeing another group in front of them had more spirit going on than over here.

"Your hair," he muttered, and she quickly turned back to him, "you did something to it, right?"