Bonus Chapter 2

Looking through old photos of Casey and his first girlfriend, Raquel, had Snow awwing at the times when they were together

Looking through old photos of Casey and his first girlfriend, Raquel, had Snow awwing at the times when they were together. It looked like going through an old timeline that was once a part of Casey's life that she couldn't quite believe.

The two of them never followed each other on Instagram, so when she followed him and got access to his private profile, there were photos of him and Raquel. Snow finally got to know how Raquel looked like, and she could see how beautiful she was.

"You two were so cute together," Snow said, gazing at a photo where Raquel had her arms firmly wrapped around Casey's neck with her smile to the front and with Casey's head leaning next to hers with a slight smile appeared on his lips. It must have been at night when they took it with the background dark, and their faces flashed in silver lighting.

Pictures of couples were absolutely horrifying to peek her eyes at, but it was amusing to preview the photos and selfies between those two. Casey and Raquel looked like one of those couples she would kill to be like them.  

Snow scrolled through another picture. They looked mysterious together. Raquel mostly was concealed by half of her hair, and just her eye was visible. She held Casey close to her, with her hand covering half of his face with part of his nose sticking out. It was another night selfie photo.

Casey was sitting next to Snow on the couch as he watched her on her phone to view his Instagram photos. "Having fun seeing what we looked like together?" he asked.

"How is it possible that both of you are so cute? They looked like a year ago, but I can't believe you posted photos." She couldn't peg him as that type of lover.

He was private with his life but wouldn't mind posting some photos between him and his girlfriend. It sounded unbelievably sweet to her.

She read the caption he put. she's taking over my life.

"Must be nice to have photos with someone you really like," Snow said.

Casey leaned his head back against the headrest. "Yeah, we used to take lots of photos together. I have more in my phone than on there."

"I guess you two really hung out a lot."

"We did."

"So she really is pretty. You must have felt so lucky." 

Casey kept his thoughts to himself as Snow looked at a couple more photos. She couldn't lie to herself that Casey with someone else was mind-blowing, but it did happen to him that he and Raquel had their kind of bonding that was between them. If Snow and Casey weren't testing out what they had with them, she'd totally support the two as a couple because their photos were just total couple goals written all over.

Then she stopped at this particular one. Casey was kissing her cheek while he held the side of her face. She focused on his thumb near her jaw and the way his hand was large and was on her neck. Raquel had her fist closed as it looked like she tightened her grip on his shirt. She was smiling beautifully. Both of them had their eyes closed, but their expression was much like Snow would see in any couple she observed before.