Chapter 4

Morning already peaked with the sun rising above the sky and its glorified light filtering through the window

Morning already peaked with the sun rising above the sky and its glorified light filtering through the window. For a morning person like Snow, she opened her eyes and observed how her room got bright.

She loved the morning view. It was a brand new day waiting out there. The simplistic white walls were more visible to her, the shine through her window signified it was time to get up. This was the happening of 9 am and she was readied to start her day.

She stretched her arms out while in bed. All her limb muscles processed and cracked, releasing all her energy into kick-starting her energy level up. Slowly, she began to sit up on the bed and let out a small yawn.

It was nothing like waking up on a good Saturday and remembering that she could relax without having to go to class. Snow lightly smiled to herself while wiping off a morning tear that came out from her eyes.

After sitting on her bed for a couple of minutes, she initiated on her morning routine. Brushing her teeth, washing her face, straightening her hair, just how it looked on a regular basis for her.

"Good morning, Mom," Snow greeted her mother as she entered the kitchen.

Her mother looked up to her. She had her brown hair tied back in a ponytail and she wore her usual tunic shirts and work pants. Her mom normally made her breakfast before she would leave for work.

"Good morning Snow," she responded.

"What's for breakfast?" Snow asked, her elbows leaning on top of the counter.

She eyed at the plate that her mom just placed in front of her. On the weekends was better instead of grabbing the usual cereal and milk method since Snow would rush herself off.

The plate was filled with scramble eggs and pieces of meats, cheese, and hot dogs. The scent passed by through her nostril and she couldn't resist how succulent it looked as much as it smelled.

"Yum," Snow said excitingly.

Her mom handed her a fork.

She checked for the time on her phone and it occurred to her that it was time for her to get to work because she said, "I have to go now," and went around the counter table to give Snow a kiss on her cheek.

"Bye mom, have a good day," Snow told her.

She gave a quick glance at Snow before she picked up her purse on the kitchen table and hurried out of the kitchen. Snow saw her mom gone into her room and then out of it with her jacket on her. She heard the sound of the garage and that's when Snow knew she was going to drive out of the garage to leave for work.

Snow was left by herself in the kitchen, but her breakfast was here to stay. However, her eating breakfast wasn't complete without the leisure of entertainment so she looked for the remote that was hidden in the kitchen drawer.

She pulled it out and sat back down on the chair. The regular television sat on the sturdy counter table near her and she aimed the remote towards it and powered it on.