Bonus Chapter 3

Despite the warm weather and the high temperature in the air, Snow smiled up at Harry as they took a leisure walk through the sidewalk in a community park

They were each other's health and fitness buddy in walking and bike riding. Since they liked early mornings, they sometimes meet up whenever it's convenient. Snow had gotten used to being around Harry that it turned into something normal. Every so often, she'd be lying if she still didn't have that tiny crush on him as she did those months ago.

"It's such a pretty day, right?" Snow asked happily, beaming her smile.

The tall trees made a perfect shade along their walks, so it felt they were protected. There was a great view of the pond and widening green grass all over. It was just perfect to come out and make good chats.

Harry observed peacefully and made soft nods as he strolled with his hands behind his back. "It's always a good day to see the day."

"I'm so glad to have someone to enjoy mornings with me. It's a... good start and refreshing than to go out alone."

Actually, it was just recently that they decided to make this little habit of theirs; this was their third time meeting up freely. Not that they wouldn't mind hanging around each other, but just a little bit, she didn't want to make it known to Casey in case... he felt oddly weird about them hanging out even though she'd occasionally see him around the university campus, like just around or when they meet each other in the library, making small talks before they get drowned in their assignments. 

"Oh, so you don't make Casey go out with you when it's sunup?" He glanced at her with a lively but teasing smile on his lips.

She made a slight face. "Casey's such a grump. He wished to not be disturbed."

"Hmm," he replied. "So he's sleeping in?"

"Yep."

"Well, that's just what he's missing out. Beautiful mornings are such a pleasantry sight one couldn't experience the same during normal day hours."

"You get me!" Snow exclaimed excitedly with her fists up closely together.

"His loss." Harry shrugged loosely. "I get to have you for myself during this time." He smiled directly in a way that caught her off guard that she felt his warmth flowing to her.

Did he have to talk so smoothly and effortlessly? Snow contained herself at the moment that she had to suck in her breath steeply, looking away from him to do it properly.

He chuckled, "I think you still partly find me intimidating."

"What makes you say that?" she asked, trying to defend herself coolly.

"It would just seem to me that you look like deep down, you're still captivated by my looks." Harry smiled at her intriguingly with his head tilted at her.