Chapter 37

Malloy floored his palms to the table with a gasp escaping his lips and his gray eyes widening

Malloy floored his palms to the table with a gasp escaping his lips and his gray eyes widening. "No way, it's finally over?" he said, and then exhaled out a relieving sigh. "I never thought you two would be done."

"So, how does it feel?" Kyle asked.

Snow had just told them about the ending of her and Casey's relationship series. They weren't bound to each other by little activities and plans and could now just be like normal friends to each other. She admitted she had her fun and unusual shares with him she thought she would never experience. However, it did bring them closer to learning and understanding each other as a person, and that itself was a personal goal to reach. So technically, she gave the guys what they wanted to better their friendship so the group dynamic could flow along more naturally and wouldn't be so awkward with them. 

"It feels nice. We can put this behind us now," Snow said.

"It is weird, but maybe it would be just one of the memories that you would look back on and think, it's just a time we need to look at ourselves," Casey mentioned.

She couldn't agree more. It was a time for them to look at each other and then themselves, to make a move and step forward. It prepared them for their next obstacle in life shall they face out to the world of dating and relationships.

"You guys are hilarious but glad you got that out of the way now," Malloy said, glancing out the window of the campus.

It's really over. After Snow declared that the relationship was over, the weekend passed by in a blur. She didn't believe that after thirty days, it'd be done and quick like that. There was no problem with her and Casey since they made a good friendship in the benefits of their relationship. 

"Yeah...," she said, glancing out the window with him as well while slowly taking a sip of her drink.

While she had not only thought about Casey at the last moment, Snow looked back at her stale love life. It was almost over with the semester, and she wanted to know if she had changed a little. How? She didn't know, but something else could tell her.

A sign. Could someone give her a sign?

Like destiny that had heard her calling, presented a moment to her when Harry walked by out at the campus, with a dazzling smile on his face. She lit up when she saw him, and her eyes were following him. He wasn't alone; he had two other people around him. They were guys. She guessed that even he could have friends around just like her. The sight was all cute, and it made her want to know even more about him.

"Oh my god," she muttered under her breath. Could she be missing him? Would he be the one to fill her life with such colors?

"You're staring at him," Kyle pointed out in an obvious way.

"Yeah," she said, her voice filling with the sound of infatuation.

"So, do you have any plans to go to him, or will you just stare at him like the girl you are?" Malloy asked and went ahead to imitate Snow as he put his hands up to his cheeks, leaning out forward and making exaggerating googly eyes at Harry, who now stood around with his friends by a tree.