Chapter Twenty

Hunter's P.O.V.

I miss her and sadly I can't deny it. As much as I hate it, as much as it drives me crazy thinking about her I can't help it. I see her every single day and it drives me crazy that I can't have her. She is free to any man. I can't stand the thought of knowing that Kennedy can be in another man's hands.

It's my own fault though. Did I really expect her to stay with me? Yes I did. I mean I know I'm irresistible, yet Kennedy doesn't want anything to do with me. I expected her to be like all of the other girls. I tell them they are mine and after a couple of months I tell them the choices. The same choices I gave to Kennedy. All of them stay with me and then I dumped them. For Kennedy, though, I didn't want her to leave for some strange urge. I enjoy her company. Even though she challenges me all the time and she has an attitude that sometimes make me want to rip my hairs out.

That is what I love about her, though. I love how every time she smiles her eyes light up and when she is mad she furrows her eyebrows. I love how friendly she is and how she finds a solution for everything. Like that time that asshole of Myles was trying to get more than she was giving to him. I really wanted to kill him that time, but Kennedy stop me. I love how her lips feel on mine. Every time her lips come near mine I get tingles all over and I'm suddenly I'm happy.

The day she reject me I felt something heavy in my chest. Like my heart was being ripped out. With the answer she gave me I felt my world crumble a bit. I was weak and defenseless against her answer. I told her I would respect her answer and I was serious about that. With her simple answer I was no longer part of her world and I absolutely couldn't do anything. When I left the room I was a mix of emotions. I was angry at her for giving me the answer she gave me. I was confuse with her answer. Most of all, though, I felt rejected. Completely rejected. I never in my life have felt rejected and I can tell you it feels completely horrible. Knowing that you are not wanted there. I mean I know i'm not wanted in a lot of places, but this kind of rejection felt worse because it came from Kennedy.

I can't be seen like that though. I am Hunter McCollum the bad boy who doesn't feel and who doesn't care. I am known for going through girls like you go through socks. I have them for a bit and then I throw them away. Kennedy was not going to change me. I am going to show her that she didn't affect me. I was going to make her see that I didn't care.

The Monday I was back in the market and everyone knew. All the girls were throwing themselves at me because news traveled fast. When I got to school girls in every corner were bashing there eyelashes and giving me flirty smiles. I gave them all smiles back. I was back in the game that Monday.

Now a month and a half later girls are still am getting all the attention. I see Kennedy everyday from my balcony and I see her once in a while around school. The times I see her around school are when I show her everything that I don't feel. To make it worse I do it with her friend Kristi. I knew Kristi always had a thing for me but I never acknowledge her because she was not my type. She still isn't but she is friends with Kennedy which helps me out.

"Hey dude," one of the guys says. Interrupting my thoughts. I turn my attention towards Connor. I nod my head in response. His eyes narrow at something behind me. This of course makes my head turn back, "Looks like she moved on already," he says impressed.

Kennedy has entered hand in hand with a complete asshole. More specifically Myles. Yes, the same Myles that tried taking advantage of her and that I almost killed. That bitch has some guts to do that.  Even after I told him to stay away from her if he wanted to see another day of light. He knows i'm looking because he is smirking.at me.

My jaw clenches in anger. I can't believe it but I especially can't believe her. Why is she doing this to me? Does she know how much seeing her with another man affects me? I want to rip Myles head off. I stand up and I am about to walk towards them when I feel a strong grip on my shoulder stop me.

I turn around and Eric's hand is around me, "Don't do anything you are going to regret," he tells me sternly.

I don't answer him. I just shrug his arm off of me. I march towards them my glare never leaving them. A few feet before I reach them they do what makes my blood boil. Guess, go ahead and guess?

Yes, yes they did. They started kissing. Kennedy was kissing the bastard of Myles. I  think no one wishes they were Myles right now.

I make my way to them a little faster and clear my throat very loud, "I'm I interrupting something?" I ask very rudely.

Kennedy pulls away immediately and her eyes widen in surprise. Myles, though, just smirks at me. He wraps his hand around Kennedy's waist, "Yeah you did and if you are kind enough will you leave so we can continue what we were doing," he response back with a smirk.

Oh boy, someone apparently has a death wish. He is really asking to be killed today.

I ball my hands into a tight fist and my jaw clenches once again. I narrow my glare at him, "The problem is that I am not kind at all. I do what I want when I want, so tell me what makes you think I am going to listen to you," I challenge him.

Myles raises an eyebrow and lets out a low chuckle, "Your right Hunter I know I'm not going to make you listen to me because you are a rude asshole. You don't always get what you want, though. You are dying of jealousy right this moment, but you can't have her because I have her," he challenges right back.

This time I don't hold back. I grab him by his shirt collar and slam him up against the white cafeteria wall, "You know I can make her mine any time I want. I've done it once so I can certainly do it again. I have a lot more advantage than you do. I can guarantee you she doesn't really want you. She is using you," I let go of him and look at Kennedy, who is looking at me tentatively.

"Because that's what bitches do. She just goes from guy to guy. She is using you," I spit at Myles while looking at her. As soon as the words come out hurt runs through her eyes and she looks down.

The words I just said then process through my mind. I realize what I said was completely wrong and I want to take them back, but I can't. Once it is said it can't be reversed. I know the words I said will stay with Kennedy for now on.

I run my hand through my dark wavy hair and walk away from the scene. I want to get away from Kennedy. I don't want to see her eyes and know I'm the one that caused that sadness.

You are so fucking stupid Hunter, I think as I walk away, why would you say that about her. You know it's not true then why?!

I just made her hate me more and I made her distance away from me. I regret it. I should have just let them kiss. That way I will know that I at least didn't cause her pain.

Why I'm I being like this? Getting all emotional over something I said. I have never done that before. Beating up myself about little things like this.

Because it was Kennedy, My mind screams out.

Once I am out side I let out a scream and punch the nearest thing to me, which was a car. I punch the window making it shatter into a million different pieces. My hand starts to bleed, but I really don't care.

You really fucked up this time, my mind lectures me once again, You need to fix this as soon as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 20!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!! I can't believe we have reached chapter 20. We are almost half way though the story.

This chapter was really intense. I hope you enjoyed it. I am so sorry I took  forever to update, but surprisingly my life has been super busy. Thank you for all the votes of the last chapter. I am glad to know that people are reading and enjoying my story. I appreciate it a whole lot! I would love to know your opinion on the story though, so feel free to comment anything you want.

The more you guys vote and comment the faster I will update! (I will keep my promise this time) So please vote and comment!

This chapter is dedicated to WolfgalXX! She is awesome. If you like werewolve books go check out her books. Super awesome and addictive (believe me i've been there) Has been voting for this book too!