Chapter Eighteen

I have never felt more comfortable. Heat was radiating all over my body. My blanket was so inviting. I let out a small sigh and snuggled closer to my blanket. When my cheek felt the blanket something felt different. My whole body was pressed against something firm. I slowly opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was skin and it wasn't my own.

I immediately freaked out and in that moment I was wide awake. I sat up in bed panicking to extreme. I look over to see a shirtless Hunter with my covers pulled over to his hips. His whole torso is uncovered and I'm not sure if his bottom half is covered by anything else, but the covers, which freaks me out to the extreme.

So many questions and concerns are coming through my mind. What if I did something with him? What if I actually slept with him? That thought scares me beyond belief. Then all of yesterday's memories come flashing in through my mind. How he came into my room because he got locked out of his house. How he told me he was going to stop being such an asshole. Also when he said he wanted to cuddle with me. He must have fallen asleep last night then, but why is he shirtless though.

Hunter seems to still be asleep. He has an arm stretch out where I was laying on and another is draped around his stomach. I can't help it but start to stare at his perfectly form six pack. I also notice he has a tattoo on his right shoulder that goes to part of his arm. How did I never notice that before. I seriously don't know.

Now I'm debating with my self if I should wake him up or not. He looks so harmless while he sleeps. He doesn't look like the Hunter everyone is scare of. He just looks normal, like if he would never harm anyone or anything.

My eyes wondered up to his handsome face. There was stuble beginning to form along his jaw. I studied his face and suddenly his eyes fluttered open. He grinned at me, "Hi," He looks at me with big childish eyes.

I couldn't help but smile down at him, "Hi," I answer back.

He looks at me and sits up on my bed. He shakes his head, "How?" He ask.

I raise my eyebrow at him in complete confusion, "What?"

He grabs a strain of my hair and puts it behind my ear, "How are you so beautiful? Even if you happen to just wake up," He tells me with completely serious. Did I hear right? Did he really call me beautiful?

I look down trying to hide the blush that is creeping on in my cheeks. I don't know why I'm even blushing. I have been called beautiful before and none of those times this happened. It was usually awkward and weird. I feel like by having Hunter call me beautiful my body has a whole different affect.

Hunter brings my head up, so I'm looking at him again. He gave me one of those heart melting smiles of his, "You do know I'm being serious. You are extremly beautiful Kennedy. You have always been. I want to confess something to you," he said started to sit up.

"What?"

"I want to try this for real. I want you to agree with being my real girlfriend," He asks.

This really can't be happening. There is no way he is being serious with this. He has been very civil to me for the past couple of days, but that doesn't make me forget about all those other days. The days where he was so rude and mean to me. How he made me his possession as soon as he saw me. When he gave me no choice but to be his girlfriend. I don't think that could be forgoten so quick.

"And Kennedy if you don't want to be my girlfriend then you are free. You no longer have to be mine. You can do whatever you want. I would no longer have no say in anything," He said in a very serious voice, "But you need to make your decision right now. Kennedy, will you be my girlfriend?"

He is giving me an escape out of this. Where he will no longer care who I hang out with or talk to. I don't want to be Hunter girlfriend because I don't like him. He is a big douche and is mean to everyone. I wouldn't be proud to call him my boyfriend. I want a boyfriend who understands me. He obviously doesn't. I want a boyfriends who is patient and is not the extremely jelouse type. Hunter is neither of those. He has a big temper and he is extremely possessive. I don't want him.

I look at my hands and then look at him, "I'm sorry Hunter but I don't want to be you girlfriend. I don't ever think anything between us will work out, so the answer is no," I tell him. I feel a pressure in my chest but I don't know what it is.

I see hurt in Hunter's eye but it is quickly replaced by anger. He stands up from my bed and looks at me. He doesn't say anything or do anything. He is just standing there. He shakes his head, "Okay if that is your decision I respect it. You are now single, Kennedy, what you always wanted. I hope that you have a good life, good bye," He spits out bitterly. He grabs his shirt and jacket and storms out of the room. I soon hear the door downstairs slam, signaling that he had left.

"Bye," I whisper. I look at the door which he left through.

I feel horrible. The tight feeling on my chest is now getting tighter. His words somehow managed to make my heart hurt. It makes me feel like I made the wrong decision, but I'm not changing it. I have finally gotten what I always wanted, to be free from Hunter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding! Sorry, but I just got to. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter. Sorry it took so long to update but its here.

Please vote and comment!