Chapter Twenty-Eight

"Where the hell are we!" I yelled at Hunter in exasperation. I ran my hand through my hair for the millionth time for the past hour. That is something I do when I'm either scare or nervous. Right this moment I was feeling both. You all are probably very confuse right now. You may all think, what the hell is she going on about?

Let me start from the beginning so you all understand what is going on right here:

Five hours before

It was really early in the morning - I knew that much- and something was annoyingly poking me in the ribs. I groan and moved around careful not to crush Hannah since she slept with me last night. The annoying poking continued, though, and no matter how much I moved it seemed that it kept following me. I let out a frustrating groan but I still couldn't manage to open my eyes fully.

"Kennedy," Hunter's annoying voice whispered. "Kennedy."

I finally sat up on the bed and glared at him. He had disturbed the most precious thing to me, sleep, and he had a grin from ear to ear. What did he even want? What was so important that he had to wake me up!

"What the hell do you want?" I spit out at him. Let's just say that I am not in my best mood. Right this second I wanted to rip Hunter's head off his body. Yeah, I know I sound like a violent person who needs a lot of help, but I don't function real good at this hour.

"Well good morning to you too, sun shine," he replied sarcastically. Hunter was now making my mood worse by the second. He was really pushing it and I highly doubt that he wanted a crabby Kennedy for the rest of the day.

I sit up on bed and glare at him. My hair is probably sticking up in all directions, but right now I couldn't care any less. "You have 10 seconds to explain what is so damn important." I spit out to him. Like I said before I am not a morning person especially when I am woken up so early by an annoying little shit. Excuse my language but it all goes together with the attitude.

Hunter gets up from his crouching position and let out a low chuckle. "Get up and get dress we are going somewhere." He said as he walked over to his stuff to get a shirt.

I keep my glare on him as he walks away. "Last time you woke me up to go somewhere you ended up getting slapped and I ended up getting lost." I tell him while recalling the last time he came into my room and woke me up because he was going to 'take me somewhere'.

He got his shirt on and turn to me with a huge grin on his lips. He nods his head as if he was agreeing with me. "Yeah, I remember exactly what happened and I think I can still feel the slap." He begins while holding his cheek and scrunching up his face in pain. "But this time it's going to be different sweetheart.

"We are going to go look around this beautiful place, Kennedy. So hurry up and get ready before Hanah wakes up and wants to go with us." He finishes off and looks around the room looking confused.

I groan and lay back down. I am too tired to go anywhere right now. Last night I didn't get to bed until midnight, so I don't have energy to do anything so early in the morning. I don't want to go look at the place because that will require some hiking and I honestly don't have energy to even get up. I close my eyes once again and I feel myself drifting off.

Right before I completely go to sleep I feel arms encircled around my body and lifting me up from the bed. I let out a yelp and open my eyes immediately. I come face to face with Hunter. I'm about to yell at him but before I can actually do it he attacks my lips with his. I am surprise with his actions that I am too shock to kiss him back. After a couple of seconds relaxed in his arms and eventually start to kiss him back. In the whole process he sets me down on the floor and everything that I felt a minute ago has disappeared. I am intoxicated with his scent and I honestly can't think. I can't feel anything when his lips are on mine. Everything feels much different and everything that ever bothers me had gone to fbe back of my mind.

We both pull back to breathe and when I look up at him he has a huge smile plastered on his face. "Did that happen to wake you up?" He asks as his usual smirk comes on his lips.

I glare at him, "Okay you have accomplished what you wanted." I tell him and sit down in his bed while he is continues looking around the room like a lost puppy.

He looks at me, "Have you seen my shoes?" He lays down in his stomach and looks around from that point of view.

I stare down at him and burst out laughing as I notice something. When he hears me he gives me an odd look. "Have you try looking in your feet?" I ask through laughs.

He sits up and looks down at his feet. I can see his cheeks becoming a rosy pink and he scratches his neck as a distraction. It does not work but only makes me laugh harder because he looks adorable like that. Hunter blushing is not a sight you see very often so you need to laugh it up while you still can. Especially when you are the one that made him blush.

After I had finally finished laughing at him I got up and started to get ready. I was already up and there was no way that I will fall asleep again so I figured why not find out where he wanted to go so badly. Badly enough to wake me up from my wonderful slumber.

Some minutes later I was finally ready and we were heading out the door. We left a note for my parent, though, because they still weren't up and apparently Hunter didn't want them to worry. I scoff as he told me that.

Mr. and Mrs. Sparks,

Me and Kennedy went out early for a hike. We probably won't be back for a while since we want to explore as much of this beautiful place as possible. We packed something to eat and don't worry I will keep Kennedy save.

Hunter

And just like that we set off to discover the great unknown that was set in front of us.

Five hours later

We had been going around I circles for the past two hours and right now I am just about ready to lose it. I have actually been freaking out from the second I saw that Hunter had a worried experience in his handsome feautures.

"Just calm down Ken. We will figure this out," Hunter told me to reassure me and to calm me down. But he wasn't fooling no one anymore. He has been saying the same thing for the past hour and we still had nothing figured out. Nothing!

He began to walk in front of me and I followed a couple steps behind him. I was looked down at my phone to see if it had finally got a signal bar, but it had negative three bars. I groan in frustration and as I turn I feel myself fall. The ground beneath my feet had suddenly been taken away and now I was falling. I let out a scream as I fell to who knows where.

"Kennedy!" Hunter yelled out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aren't I just great? I don't update for super long and when I finally do it ends in a cliffhanger? *laughs evily* Yes I know I am horrible but don't worry there are still some chapter to follow that may or may not end in a cliffhanger. This book if fastly coming to an end. There may be around 10 chapters left if I decide in that ending.

Please VOTE and COMMENT if you enjoy the story. I know people are reading the story because it just reached 30K. Please tell me your opinion the story because you never know your comments may even influence the end of the story!

Happy be-lated birthday to princess3629. Thank you for your support for the story! It means a bunch! You are one of my best friends so thanks you! I hoped you had an awesome birthday! We should hang out more, though.