Chapter Four

This is dedicated to Justanothergamerxx she is an amazing writer. You should go check out her stories.
~~~~~~~~~~~

I was 5 minutes late to my first period class but thank god Mr. Daniels wasn't there yet. I take a sit next to Jessi and he looks at with concern. I am gasping for air at this moment.

"What the hell happened?" Jessi say with a loud whisper.

I wonder how she is going to react when I tell her what I did. "I may have... kind of slapped him," I say. Guilt lingering in my words. I actually felt bad that I hit Hunter. I don't support violence and I just did something that would cause much more of that.

Jessi's eyes widen in shockness and what I think is horror. "You slapped him!" She screams out. This, of course, make all of the class turn to look at us. I hide my face in my hands.

"Yes, I slapped him," I whisper quietly. I looked up and thankfully has looked away. Jessi is staring at me with the same expression. Her expression tells me that everything that I'm thinking is true. Hunter is going to kill me when he finds me. I let out a groan and hide my face in my hands once again.

I hear the door open. I look up and a furious Hunter is glaring back at me. His eyes show nothing but anger. Not one single person is directly looking at him but they all gave him a glance. Everyone is looking at me, the next victim. When people find out what I did to him, they would think I'm crazy or something. I mean who has ever dared to slapped the most feared guy in Avian High.

Just as Hunter tries to approach me Mr. Daniels come through the door. I don't think have ever felt so relieve to see someone in my whole life.

"Good morning class!" He greets while passing next to Hunter. But I don't think this would stop Hunter.

He keeps approaching me and when he reaches me, he bends down. He looks me straight in the eye, "These is not over, You are going to listen to me!" He hisses at me. He stands back up and takes his seat in the back of the room. Mr. Daniels gives me a weird look but shrugs it off. He continues his greetings and starts the lesson.

****

I haven't seen Hunter all morning. I didn't pay attention in any of my morning classes. Hunter is going to kill you, kept replying through my mind. Jessi has been scolding me all morning for my actions against Hunter. The bell for lunch rang a couple of minutes ago, so Jessi and I are walking towards the cafeteria.

"Why the hell did you think it was okay to slap him?" Jessi repeat for like the hundreth time today. She frowns, "I'll make sure to attend your funeral."

I can't help but laugh even though it might be true. My laugh disappears when I see Hunter coming towards us. He still had the same angry glare he had this morning. "I'm glad you think this is funny, sweetheart," he says in the most serious voice I have ever heard.

I shake my head, "Um, n-no," I manage to stutter out. I'm so nervous and scare right now. I feel like when a 5 five year old gets caught eating the cookies.

He glares at Jessi, "Go away!" Jessi doesn't protest this time she simply starts to move. His glare turns back to me. His jaw is close tightly, "Why the fuck did you slap me?!" He says in a loud whisper. I don't appreciate his fauld language.

Okay, now I'm back to being annoyed. I had a lot of reasons to slap him. Let's start with number one- he declared himself my boyfriend- number two- he woke me up at 6:30- number three- he kissed me without my consent.

"Because you kissed me!" I yell. I don't really care who hears me now.

A smirk suddenly appears on his face, "Well didn't I tell you I could kiss you whenever I want!" He points at himself, "You need to respect me! I'm Hunter McCollum and no one, especially a girl, hits me!"

I throw my hands up in frustration, "You don't own me for god sake!" He is acting like he bought me or something like that.

Hunter suddenly presses me against the lockers that were on my right size. He presses his lips against my ear. "You are mine because I said so," he whispers. He looks at me and he roughly brings his lips down to mine.

I bring my hands up to his chest and push him back. My push doesn't affect him much, but enough that his lips leave mine. I wipe my lips with the back of my hand. "Don't you ever kiss me again," I threatened him.

He chuckle, "I'm Hunter McCollum I don't take orders from no one and I sure won't start with you," he says.

Ugh! He really knows how to get in people's nerve. I move so I am no longer surrounded by him. I'm not going to say another word to him. I am surprised when he doesn't pull me back. "I will call you tonight! You better pick up the phone!" He yells from the back. I slightly turn my head and I see him leaning against the lockers with a smirk on his lip.

This boy really nows how to drive people insain. But in the bright side, I didn't get kill today. I still have my life for another day. I thank god I only had a very short lecture and a sloppy kiss. I don't want to risk anything worse happening, so I better answer when he calls tonight.

****

I'm laying on my bed skyping with my best friend back home, Eliza. I have know her since we were in 2nd grade so when I had to move here it was really hard. I had to move from New York to Washington.

"So how is everyone?" I ask curiously. I wonder what everyone has been up to.

"Fine, but Trystian has been strange lately," she says with a weird face. Trystian was my last boyfriend. I had to break up with him once I found out about the move. I haven't talked to him since I move but I was hoping he was doing fine.

"Re-" just as I am about to answer her my phone start to ring. I pick it up and see its Hunter. He didn't just call in the worst time possible, he also want to FaceTime. I better pick up if I don't want to see him scary angry face again. I look at Eliza, "Um wait a few seconds please." She nod in approvement. I still need to tell her about Hunter.

I pick it up, "What do you want?" I say with an irritated look.

He smirks, "Is that the way you should respond to your boyfriend," he say. From the look in Eliza's face she herd everything he just said. Now I need to explain it to her.

I roll my eyes at him and put on a fake smile, "Hey! What do you want?" I say in a squeaky voice.

He chuckles, "Nothing, I was just wondering if you'll answer me," he smirks at me, "Your friend seems very surprised." What? How does he know I'm talking to someone? He chuckles at my expression, "Look behind you."

I quickly look behind me. There is a balcony in my room that faces the neighbors balcony. I never have seen the neighbor but now I knew who the neighbor was, Hunter. He was leaning against the railings and smirking at me. I not only get to see him at school but now he would be next door. Great, just great!