Chapter Seven

I have spent all of my weekend alone, well most of it. My parents are still in the business trip so I have the whole house to myself. Since Hunter is my neighbor he annoys me every chance he gets. He is not in his room very often though. I am very thankful for this.

Being alone can be very depressing and boring. I have been watching TV all morning. Nothing exciting seem to happen in Washington. I am watching SpongeBob right now and eating a bowl of ice cream. Patrick can be very stupid but that's what I guess is funny about this show.

I let out another laugh as SpongeBob said something stupid to Patrick. I would have kept watching this incredibly awesome show but the big truck outside didn't permit me from doing so. I got up and looked outside so I could examine more closely what was going on. There was a moving truck with 2 other car outside. They seem to be moving in the house in front of my house.

I was about to sit back down on the couch but then he caught my eye. He was looking down to at his phone, but I knew exactly who it was. Trystian was here. I actually never thought that I would see him again. His dirty blonde hair was hovering over his phone. He still look the same as he did before.

I was both, confuse and excited, to see him. I got off the couch, quickly put on my shoes, and rushed outside. Sure enough, it was him.

"Trystian!" I yelled which cause him to look up immediately. This was unbelievable, he was here.

"Kennedy!" He yelled back. As I came towards him he opened his arms. I instantly went in to hug him. His arms wrapped around me.

"I can't belive you are here," I say as I snuggle my face into his chest. I feel him set a small kiss on the top of my head.

He let's go of me, so he can look at me, "My dad got transferred here for work," he tells me. Oh yeah, his dad works for the same company my dad does. The real reason we had to move here is because one day they just decided to transfer my dad to Washington, so here I am.

The big smile is on my face as I go in for another hug, "Well I'm glad he did," I simply say. This time I am the one that pulls away.

The rumble of a motorcycle suddenly goes through the air, but I ignore it. I look back at Trystian and I notice him looking behind me. This of course makes me look behind me. Then I wish I never looked. I see Hunter walking over to us with a big angry expression on his face.

Man, I really don't want to deal with Hunter right now. I am in such a good mood. All he is going to do is ruin it. I turn around hopeful that he didn't see me, but the odds are very slim. His eyes show nothing but anger. You don't have no idea how scary Hunter seems. Makes me want to hide under a rock.

"Kennedy!" Hunter says through gritted teeth. Dang it!

I slowly turn around, "Yeah?" I say innocently. He glares at me.

"What are you doing here with him?" He looks at Trystian with a big glare. I am certain Trystian looks very confuse.

I roll my eyes, "Well you see," I know I, or Trystian, may be in a lot of trouble if I tell him he was my ex so I'm not going to say it, "I have this things called legs and they seem to have a brought me out here to give a hug to Trystian," I respond instead.

His jaw clenches even more after he hears my responce. I think if it goes any more tighter his teeth are going to start to break. "Lets go Kennedy," he grunts out.

This is when Trystian starts to join to conversation, "Who the hell do you think you are to be ordering her around?" He says. I turn to look at Trystian. He always had defended me but I don't think this is the right time.

I really want to stay here with Trystian and catch up, but then I have Hunter. Who's bossy adittute is intimidating. "I'm staying here," suddenly comes out of my mouth. I didn't mean to say that out loud, it just came out.

"Come on Ken, lets go inside my house," Trystian says.

Surprisingly Hunter doesn't say or do anything. He slowly leans down until his lips are brushing against my ear. "If you leave with him, you know exactly what will happen," he says slowly but clearly.

I do know exactly what will happen and he knows I don't want it to happen. He will make a big show about it. He would probably make my life hell and Trystian's life hell too. He most likely will beat up Trystian right on the spot. He is a possessive person and he also doesn't try to hide it. He let's everyone know this. He tells them that what his is his.

I sigh and look at Trystian, "I'm sorry Trystian, I have to go," I tell him. He looks at me in disbelief.

"Good choice," Hunter murmurs. He grabs my wrist and starts to pull me. Before I completely leave I turn around and mouth 'I'm sorry' to Trystian. He just shakes his head and turns around and walks away.

Once I'm sure that Trystian isn't looking anymore I pull my hand from Hunter's grip. He looks at me with a death glare. "Kennedy, walk!" He orders me.

I am done with all of his crap. He can't keep telling me what to do. I am my own person and he can't boss me around. I am done! "You can't keep telling me what to do!" I yell at him, "I'm tired of it Hunter!" I really mean it, too.

His eyes are full of anger. He grabs my arm once again and pulls me. Instead of pulling me into his house he pulls me into my house.

"I've told you way to many times, Kennedy, you are stuck with me, so you better get used to me!" Hunter yells at me while I stomp into the living room.

"I never wanted you in the first place!" I yell back. I am not going down with out a fight.

"I will tell you one time Kennedy, one time," he begins, "If I ever see you again with that dude, I will kill him on the spot!" He tells before he slams the door. Signaling he has left.

I groan with frustration. He is just so, ugh! How can anyone survive him? He just to damn stubborn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Halloween everybody!