Chapter Thirty-Two

How I'm I ever going to be able to explain all of this to Hunter? I don't know how I will be able to even look at him in the face after I tell him. I don't know if he ever going to be able to look at me and not feel disgusted or disappointed in me.

I don't know a whole lot of things but something I do know is that I have fallen in love with him. Hunter has been my first love and I will compare everyone else to him.

Hunter kisses my temple. "I do believe you and I love you." He response. His voice is sincere. He pulls away and looks at me. His eyes are soft, "Now, please, tell me what this deal is all about."

I let out a breath out and shake my head. I don't even know how to start to explain all of this. I can't think of anything to say so I stay silent and look down at my hands once again. The silence really is deafening and right now I really don't think I will be able to tell him. Even though I should.

"I can't tell you," I whisper to him.

He has a blank expression on his face for a couple of seconds and then his face slowly starts to turn to a piss expression. "Well that a bullshit Kennedy! I need to know. I know it somehow involves me so tell me." He yells at me.

He stands down and his eyes I can feel his eyes burning on my skull. I can't take him being mad at me. I can't take anyone being mad at me. Tears are suddenly coming out of my eyes again.

I look up at him, "I'm sorry." I tell him in a low voice.

Once he sees me his eyes immediately softens and he kneels down in front of me. He thumb caress my cheek and he wipes the tears away. "No, baby, don't cry. I didn't mean to make you cry." He kisses my cheeks and holds my face in both of his hands. "It's just really frustrating knowing that you are hurting but yet you don't have a fucking idea what it's all about."

I guess he is right. He is in my room right now trying to calm me down but yet he has no idea what he is trying to calm me down about. Hunter's deserves to know the whole truth, every single bit of it, but I am being such a big baby about it all. All I have been able to do is cry about it.

"He said he will ruin everything. He said he will kill you Hunter,"  I suddenly blurt out. The words just rolled out and I really didn't mean then to come out like that. But right now I am desperate for my terrible reality to be nothing but a nightmare.

Hunter features shown nothing but confusion. "What?"

"Myles! Myles said he will ruin every sense of happiness in my life! He said he will start by taking you away from me!" I yell at him. It feels good to finally get this out of my chest. "Myles warm me that those were going to be the consequences if I saw you again. He told me that to my face and I still broke it." The tears were now heavily flowing on my cheeks.

I feel like such an idiot. Their were only a few months left of the deal but I still fucking broke it. Why couldn't I just kept going with this deal? If I had I wouldn't have to be telling Hunter about this right this second. I wouldn't had to have felt this terrible aching tug on my chest. Right all of this just seemed to real.

Hunter's expression was mixed with emotion. The one you could mostly see was anger. His eyes were a darker shade of blue and his glare was cold and hard. "No one is taking me away from you. No one. I will be with you till my last breath, sweetheart." He said to me in a surprisingly calm voice. "Please tell me all to this story."

It was now or never. I didn't want to hide the truth from Hunter any longer. I don't want to have the torment inside of me for a second longer. He may hate me later but I will at least know I told him the truth.

I took a deep breath and wiped all of my tears. Hunter sat back on my bed and held both of my hands. "About a month an a half after I... um... rejected you Myles came up to me. He slammed me against the locker and he said he was going to get those seven minutes of heaven he didn't get last time." I paused and looked at Hunter. His eyes were burning with rage. "I tried screaming but his hand was covering my mouth so I couldn't. It also happened to be after school and no one was there in the hallway. Anyways, I beg him to stop but he wouldn't.

"After struggling for various minutes he finally stopped. He said he wouldn't do anything if I made a deal with him." I looked up at Hunter, "Hunter I was so scare that I agreed to this deal. He smirked at me and told me his... his deal. I actually didn't know what I was getting myself in until after I had agreed. He told me that I had already agreed and couldn't back out."

I remember that day like it was yesterday. He was kissing me and touching me all over. I had tried to get out of his grip but his grip was too strong for me. I remember the evil look in his eyes and the way I could hear my heart pumping.

"What was this asshole's deal?  What did he make you do?" Hunter said through clenched teeth.

"I was suppose to date him for the rest of the year. He said we were to act like a couple around people, but specially you. Myles said he wanted to show you that he could have something you couldn't. That he could have all of me and all of my kisses while you had nothing." I said that last bit in a whisper. "That same day he said that I will not tell anyone about our little deal or I will not have any interaction with you whatsoever."

After he said that he looked at me with the most deadliest glare I had ever seen or received, "He said, 'And if you happened to break those rules I will personally make sure that your life turns to hell. I will personally make sure that Hunter is gone for good. Maybe I will even take it up a notch and kill the motherfucker who happens to think he is better than everyone else."

Hunter's face was stone hard. He inched his face closer to mine. "I will not let anything happen to you, Kennedy. I promise you. I loved you before you told me all this and I love you right now even more." He closed the space between us and just like that my lips were on his.

My hands made their way around his neck and his around my waist. I just love the way the words "I love you" sound coming out of him. I love it more because he actually means them. I never thought I could have made the bad boy fall in love with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well you all finally found out about the deal. What are your opinions on it? Myles? I can't believe it's chapter thirty-two! Anyways there are three chapters left so just hold on for a little longer.

Please vote and comment!