Chapter Two

Drama is something I had always wanted to stay away from. It's so stressful and takes up a lot of your time. I have a feeling that my senior year is going to have a lot of drama, which I try to avoid at all cost. I haven't been in this high school for an hour and I already have problems to worry about, Hunter.

I snap my head towards Jessica, "Why does it matter if I blew him off?" I mean he may be attractive but he seems super rude. How can anyone say yes to him?

He mouth forms an 'o' form, "Because his Hunter McCollum and he always gets what he wants, no matter what!" Now that sounds like his a brat.

"What does that even me-," I'm interrupted by what I assume is the teacher. He is about 15 minutes late, he sure knows how to make a first impression.

He quickly sets everything down on his desk, "Sorry I'm late," he looks at the class, "I've been told that we have a new student today, who is that?"

You know that first day of school when the teacher makes everyone share something about each other. Yeah, well I think this is worst. Almost everyone is going to give me their attention, which again I hate. Not to mention Hunter's eyes that I've been feeling in the back of my head since I turned around.

I slowly raise my hand and he instantly spots it. He motions me to stand up, which I do. "Hello, I'm Mr. Daniels the history teacher," he says with a wide smile. He makes circular motions in the air gesturing at the class. He raise an eyebrow, "And what's your name?"

"Kennedy Sparks," I answer politely.

He smiles again, "Nice to meet you Kennedy." He looks at the class and grins at them, "Everyone take out your history book and turn to page 32," the whole class groans but obeys.

Half way through the lesson I feel someone taping me on the shoulder. I turn around and a smiling blonde hair boy is handing me a piece of paper. I take the paper and turn around:

Hey I'mDylan I was wondering if you will join me for lunch?

I turn back to face him and smile, "Yea, sure I'll see you at lunch." I turn around again and focused my attention back to Mr. Daniels who was explaining what some dead person did and how it impacted our lifes.

****

After all of my morning classes the bell has finally rung, which signals it's time for lunch. Jessi and I quickly rush out of Chemistry class and into the cafeteria. The bell rang a couple minutes ago but it's already packed. Jessica and I get in line to get our food.

After about 10 minutes of waiting we finally made it to the front. We both pay for our food and get out of the line. Now all we need to do is find a place to sit.

"Kennedy!" I turn my head and see the boy from history. Dylan, I think. He gestures us to him and we quickly are walking towards him.

Once we reach him I smile at him, "Hey! Dylan, right?" I ask. He nods in approval. I take a sit next to him and Jessi sits next to me.

He smiles at me and then points to his friends, "This are Wyatt, Ed, Jack, and Jacob." I smiled and say 'hi' to all of them. Jessi does the same. "So when did you move here?"

"A week ago," I tell him while examining my food. A cheeseburger, that looks scary enough to eat you, accompanied with fries and a lemonade with a small apple. All the schools I've been to have horrible food but since you haven't eaten the whole day I eat. Once you get use to it, you can't even smell it or taste the flavors.

"Oh that's cool," I hear him say before something slams into the table. I quickly look up and see Hunter fists in the table. He's jaw is clenched tightly and glaring at Dylan. Some other badass looking guys are standing behind him.

What the freak is wrong with him? He looks like someone just ripped his favorite superman under wear. Maybe he doesn't wear superman underwear but that would be funny.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away?" He spits out through clench teeth. I look around and notice that the cafeteria has gone to chaotic to a cementary and everyone is looking at our table.

Dylan stands up, "Dude, you don't own her!" He yells at him. I have no idea why they are arguing, but they seriously look like 5 years old fighting over a toy.

Hunter pushes him to the side and walks over to me. He grabs me arm and abruptly pulls me up. He climbs on top of the table pulling me with him, "If I catch anyone looking, talking, or touching my new girlfriend they would have to deal with me!" He yells so everyone could hear. Wait a minute, did he say girlfriend? Who does he think he is? He has no right over me. "She is mine!"

I'm sorry, but if you think that I'm 'your' just 'cause you said I am, you are very wrong. I need to get some things straight to him. I turn to him, "I am not your!" I yell at him. I hear gasps and whispering as soon as the words leave my mouth. I quickly glance at Jessi and she is shaking her head with her mouth hung open in shock.

Hunter's jaw clenchs and give me a glare. If looks could kill I would be 6 feet underground. He doesn't say anything though which surprises me. Instead he roughly pulls me down the table and begins to drag me out of the cafeteria. None of his friends follow us. When we get to the hallway he looks around. There are a few people there, "All of you, get out!" he yells at everyone. Everyone grabs their stuff and quickly scurries out of the hallway.

Once we are alone he gives me a cold glare, "Don't ever do that again!" He yells through clench teeth. I glare back at him, challenging him. I know I should be intimidated by him but for some strange reason I don't. 

"You don't own me though," I say calmly. My tone somehow manages to get him angrier.

He grabs both of my hands roughly and pulls me to him, "Well now I do! You are not allow to talk or look at any other guys that isn't me. I am now your boyfriend until I decide we're not." Okay I officialy know this guy is crazy! He is worst than my father, and even though my dad is always busy with work he is very overprotective over me.

I try to pull my arms away from his grasp but he only grabs me tighter. I want to wince in pain but I don't want to show him weakness. "I already have a boyfriend," I tell him. This is a complete lie but he doesn't need to know this. I broke up with my last boyfriend about two months ago and I sure wasn't looking for one right now. I don't want a relationship that I have no say in.

"Well to bad for him," he says with a smirk, "Your mine now so deal with it!" The bell rings and I know I have to get to class. I don't want to be late to any of my class.

"Um, I have to get to class," I say and pull my arms out of his grip, "Oh and if you would do me the favor to never talk to me again I would really appreciate it." I start to walk away from him and I hear him chuckle. I grabs my arm and spins me around.

"Don't think your getting away that easily, babe, I would see you tomorrow, " he tells me. He let's go of me and walks away, but not before he slaps my butt.