Chapter Twenty-Five

Hunter's P.O.V.

Dinner at the Sparks was really... interesting. All through out it Mr. and Mrs. Spark kept trying to embarrass Kennedy and every time they did Kennedy will hide behind her hands, which I found really cute. I didn't do talk much through dinner. All the was on my mind was that kiss we had outside. Everything about that kiss felt so right and I kept telling myself how stupid I was for being a douche to Kennedy.

I have obviously kissed Kennedy before, but this time something felt different. Like if we both were giving and taking the same things out of that kiss. As if Kennedy didn't actually hate me.

Now I am laying in bed. It Saturday today. I barely slept at all last night. I just stared at the balcony door where I knew that Kennedy was sound asleep on the other side of her door. Why does everything so perfect always have to be so out of reach?

I let out a sigh and finally got the strength to sit up. As soon as I sat up the door to my room open and in ran Hanah. She was still in her frozen pajamas. She had a wide smile on her face as she ran across my room onto my bed. "Hunter! Someone is here to see you!" she screamed out as she grabbed my face in her tiny hands.

Hanah is my six year old sister. She is a tiny girl with way too much energy for her size. Her blue eyes are always so alive and her black silky hair is always a mess because she just doesn't keep still. She is always full of surprises. She is the only girl that I can't boss around, other than Kennedy.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Who is it Hanah?" She was now sitting on my bare stomach.

"Me," I suddenly hear as I was waiting for Hanah to respond me.

I look up in surprise and find Kennedy in a blue sundress standing in my room door. I sit up a bit more straight and get Hanah off of me. I clear my throat and shake my head trying to not look embarrass that Kennedy found me in this type of position.

"It's a girl, Hunt!" Hanah says in excitement.

I scratch the back of my neck and let out a chuckle. I hear Kennedy let out a giggle. I look up at her, "Hey Kennedy, um, what do you need?"

A smirk forms on her lips and I knew this was coming all along. She has found me in a position that no one has ever seen of me before. "Looks like the great Hunter McCollum isn't so bad any more, huh?" She says all this as she come further into my room.

I let out a laugh because she was right. I could never be the bad boy I was at school when I am around Hanah. I was completely different at home then what I am when I am in public. I have an image to look after when I am outside, but in my house it is way different.

"What do you want?" I finally say. I mean what was she doing here, in my house. In my room. She has only been here twice and neither of those two were really good ones.

This is when her face changes into an annoyed expression. "My parents really like you. Like really liked you. Today we are going to on this stupid trip my mom insisted on and they asked me to come tell you if you wanted to join us. Just so you know my parents really want you to go. Like really," She explains and when she finishes off she rolls her eyes.

I laugh at her and finally it's my turn to smirk. "I mean I will love to come because I know how much you want me too, but I can't. I have to baby-sit this annoying little brat," I tell her as I motioned to Hanah.

As Hanah hears me she opens her mouth in shock. A frown then forms on her face, "I am not annoying! I am awesome!" she pushes me a bit, "You're just a big old meanie!" Did I mention that Hanah is a feisty one? I feel bad for whoever she ends up marrying because her attitude isn't going to go anywhere.

I roll my eyes at her and turn back to Kennedy who has a wide smile on, "I like you!" She comes closer to my bed and sits on it. She looks at Hanah and gives her a high-five, "You go girl! You put your big old mean brother in his place."

"That is not fair! It's two against one," I protest. They both turn to me and stick their tongue out at me. Just then I get an idea. I smirk and I bite Kennedy's tongue. She lets out a gasp and quickly pulls back.

She gets up with a scowl on her face, "Hunter you... you," She looks at me and I know she is not going to swear at me because Hanah is still in the room. "You idiot!" She gives me a glare, "And if you don't go to the freaking trip my parents are not going to stop telling me about it." She murmurs something under her breath and I can't really understand it but it sounded something around the words of 'why does he have to be such a fucking ass sometimes'.

"I have to baby-sit Hanah," I tell her again. I against my bed and wait for her respond. I don't think she is mad at me just a little annoyed. I mean I am trying to make her like me but that doesn't mean that a little teasing isn't going to happen.

"Um, take her with us," she proposes.

"Where are you even going?" I ask.

"To this lake near by. My dad rented out a cabin and we are staying there for the weekend," she explains, "They thought you will enjoy coming because my dad thinks you don't have any friends." She says that last part in a giggle.

I look at Hanah, "How about Han? Do you want to go?" I ask her. She gives me a really big smile and nods, "Okay then I guess we are in. I just need to call my mom to tell her. We will be down in a bit after we get change. We need to bring clothes for two days, right?"

Kennedy nods and starts to walk out of my room, "I will wait in my house just come over when you are done. Don't forget to pack swim suits!"

She disappears and leaves me and Hanah alone again. I look at the door for a few seconds before Hanah speaks up, "She is pretty and nice. I like her."

I smile at her, "Yeah she is beautiful. I like her too." I get up and bring Hanah up with me, "Now go get dress! We are going to go have fun!"

Hanah smiles at me and scurries off to her room. This is sure going to be an interesting weekend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think about this chapter? I personally liked it. How about Hanah? I finally let you guys in on something about Hunter's family. This is only the start and I think you are going to be surprise of what is coming later. I quickly wrote this chapter up so it might not be that good.

Either way please comment your thoughts on it and don't forget to vote, too!