Chapter Thirty- Four

I stare at Hunter wide blue eyes. They are hiding rage and too much love. Love that I probably don't deserve. Hunter was here... to save me and in this moment I just feel like breaking down completely. Even when I am the one that pretty much is putting between life and death.

Myles chuckles and turns towards Hunter, "Look who decided to show up." He turns to me with a smirk and points the gun at me. He takes three dangerous steps towards me. He slowly raises the gun to my head. "He got here just in time for the show."

I close my eyes as he presses the gun to my head. I just know that one bullet could instantly kill me. That one bullet could be the end to a lot of things. As I open my eyes Hunter's blue ones are filled with fear. He has always been so confident and scary that seeing him with fear is something I can't imagine him with. Seeing him so vulnerable because of me is something that I don't ever want to see again. It just shows how much he really loves and cares for me.

Hunter starts to walk towards me but Myles then removes the gun from my head and points it at him. "No, no, no," Myles says while shaking his head. "Don't take another step or else you will see her lying on the ground." That makes Hunter immediately stop walking. Hunter is only, maybe three feet away from me, but it feels like he is a million miles away.

My chest is tight and I feel butterflies in my stomach. I feel defenseless. I am defenseless. My life and Hunter's life is in the hands of Myles. His decision can be made if he pulls that trigger and I have a very good feeling that he isn't going to miss. My heart is beating at a thousand beats per minute and my breathing is coming out in short breaths.

Myles turns to me and slowly starts to walk away from me. When he stops we all have form a triangle. He points the gun at Hunter and motions it towards me. "Take three steps towards Kennedy slowly. I swear if you fucking try anything Kennedy will immediately be dead." He threatens.

Hunter does as instructed and slowly takes three steps towards me. He looks at me and I'm- right now- in the verge of tears. I don't know how I can survive this or if I am even going to survive this. My mind right now is more concentrated on Hunter and every other thing going on. I am only half worried about myself. I turn to Hunter and I know a very desperate and anxious look is on my face.

He turns to me, "Everything will be alright, sweetheart." He says in a surprisingly calm voice. He offers me a smile, "Nothing is going to happen to you, baby, I swear." With those last words tears are spilling out of my eyes. I am horrified of the things that might happen. I just can't help but think that this is all my fault.

Myles laugh rumbles through the abandoned building and Hunter and I snap out attention back to him. "Aw aren't you two just adorable," He says with an overly sarcastic voice. "It's completely sucks that you both ruined it for each other." I glace at Hunter and his jaw is clenched and he is also glaring at Myles.

"Why the hell are you doing this Myles?" Hunter finally spits out.

Myles eyes turn dark. "Because you fucking ruined my life. You ruin everything that I ever had." He points the gun at Hunter and his glare is very deadly. "Everything that I have ever thought I had you had it better. You have always had the best of the best and I am completely tired of everything. The last fucking straw was when you got Kennedy. Not only because she was going out with you, but because you actually made her fall in love with you.

"I mean what makes you any better than me? You are a complete asshole most of the time yet you have her. She is fucking perfect and you don't even deserve a single bit of her. I am just tired that you get everything you fucking want and you don't even struggle to get it!" Myles spits out angrily. I had no idea that he was so jealous of Hunter.