Chapter Thirteen

Interesting facts about me, I wish I had a whale and today I am going to die. I knew I was dead when Trystian walked out of the office door. I knew Hunter saw him too because his grip got a little tighter around my waist.

His lips brushed against my ear once again, "I am going to make your life hell, Kennedy!," He hissed at me. He let go of me and turned around to face. His jaw was clenched tightly and he was giving me one of the most deadly glares I have ever received. I wanted to run away and hide under my bed.

"Kennedy?" I herd Trystian ask, "Who is that?"

I was about to respond but Hunter beat me to it, "She is my girlfriend so I advice you to stay away from her!" Hunter said angrily.

I am scare of Hunter and because of this I can't keep playing this stupid game. I really I am done. His possessiveness drives me crazy. He makes it seem like I am an object and he has all the rights over me. I look at Trystian, "No I'm not," I say full of confidence even though in the inside I am trembling, "Can we go Trystian?" I begin to move towards Trystian. I feel a strong arm grab my elbow tightly.

"You are not going anywhere with him," Hunter says, "Your coming with me!"

His grip tighten more and this made pain shoot up my arm. I wince in pain, "Let go of me Hunter!" I say desperately. From the determine look on his face I knew he wasn't going to let me go until I agreed to go with her.

Suddenly Trystian was next to me, "Dude she said to let go of her!" Trystian yelled at Hunter and shoved him making stumbled a back. He let go of my arms and Hunter looked at Trystian with an angry face.

Before I could say anything to either of them Hunter threw a punch at Trystian and successfully hit him in the jaw. In a few second there were both throwing punches at each other. This is was the second time there had been a fight because of me. I had herd around school that Hunter is in fights all the time and he wins all of them. Trystian on the other hand never been in a fight and I was worried about him. I know he is going to get seriously injured. I knew I had to stop them.

"Stop!" I yelled at both of them but of course neither of them stopped. Hunter was hitting him in the face and I could see blood in both of their faces. God! I feel so guilty. I need to stop them so I put myself in between them. Trystian was in the middle of throwing a punch and didn't realize when I step in front of them. I squealed and closed my eyes then I felt a sharp pain on the side of my cheek.

I clutched my cheek and I couldn't help but let the tear fall. It hurt so bad! My cheek was throbbing with pain. I did not planned to get punched today. "God Kennedy!" I heard Hunter yell. I felt his hand grab my chin gently and lift my head up so I was looking at him. My vision was blurry with tears so I couldn't really see him. I could, though, tell he had a gentle expression on his face.

"Kennedy, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hit you," Trystian said. I know it wasn't his fault but there is so much pain on my face right now that I don't care. He was the reason for the pain.

Hunter glared at him, "Why don't you leave already? You already punched her, so leave," Hunter said coldly.

I heard Trystian sigh, "I'm sorry Kennedy, okay? I'm going to leave now, I'll see you later," He said and then I heard him walk away.

Hunter looked around. There was probably a crowed around us. Whenever something happened that involved Hunter a crow always form. "What is everyone here for? Get lost!" Hunter barked at them. Everyone quickly scattered. Hunter then turned his attention back to me. He grabbed my hand and try to remove it but I didn't let him, "Let me see Kennedy, let me see how much it shows," He tells me. He grabs my hand again and this time I let him remove it.

He examines it and from the look on his face it ain't pretty. He brings his fingers up to my cheek and slightly touch it. I wince back in pain. Hunter sighs, "Does it hurt that bad?" He wipes some of my tears away with his thump.

"Yeah," I sob. I let a few more tears escape and then I hear the bell ring. I need to get my self together. I wipe my tears away careful not to touch my injured cheek. I look at Hunter, "We are going to be late for class."

Hunter rolls his eyes, "Who cares? He never is on time for class," He say in a matter-of-fact tone. It's true Mr. Daniels never is on time for class. Hunter cold glare suddenly re-appears on his face, "Kennedy lets get things clear. I always get what I want no matter what and I just proved it to you so quite trying to get rid of me because it's not going to work," he informs me, "Got it?" I knew it was to good to be true. Hunter is not caring. He is evil and extremely possessive. I know I'm stuck for with him for a while until he "gets tired of me".

I sigh and looked down, "Yeah," I said quietly. Maybe the sooner I admit it the sooner it would be over.

Hunter smirked, "Good and your also going to follow all my rules," and I nodded. I really hate him, really, really, hate him! "Do you want to go get some ice for your cheek?" He asked. What the hell is wrong with him? He goes from caring, to a devil, and back to caring like nothing.

*

We were about 10 minutes late to history. I told Hunter I didn't want an ice pack because the nurse will start to ask a bunch of questions and I didn't want to answer them. Hunter being the stubborn person he is told me I had to get an ice pack. So he told me to wait outside while he went in to get one for me. He took forever to come out and when he did we still had to walk all the way across the campus. Hunter had actually been nice enough to carry my bag since I was too busy holding the ice pack on my cheek.

As we walked in everyone's eyes were on us. Mr. Daniels still wasn't there. I was so glad I had him for first period. Hunter handed me my bag and we began to walk to our seats. I put my bag down in the floor and sat in my usual seat which was next to Jessi.

She looked at me with wide eyes when she saw the ice pack I was holding, "What happened?" She asked worriedly.

I sighed remembering everything that happened this morning, "Um, let's just say I was involve in a fight," I tell her.

This makes her eyes widen even more and a gasp to escape her lips, "Are you okay?"

I smile, "Yeah just a scratch," I tell her jokingly and show her my cheek.

"Damn that looks like it hurt," She says making a weird face.

Someone chuckles from behind, "Yeah and she took it like a champ," Hunter says, obviously sarcastic. I look at him and roll my eyes. He surprisingly didn't glare at me. He just gave me a cheeky grin.

Everything is a little odd with Hunter. I met him a little over a month ago and in the time I have gotten to know him pretty well. He starting being nice to me about a week ago, but before that he was always super rude and mean. Hunter is playing a game and I know it. I need to play my cards right if I want to beat him in his own game.

It's game on Hunter, I secretly think in my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So next chapter it's going to get interesting. It's all going to be in Hunter's P.O.V. so you are going to know how and everything he thinks. Now I need to go back (start) my homework because I was too busy writing for you guys. Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed the chapter.