The Bad Boy's Obsession

Hello all you lovely people! I have news that may excite many of you!

I have thought about the sequel to TBBP and I am glad to say that now it will be a possibility thanks to Radish. I will be uploading the sequel, The Bad Boy's Obsession, on Radish. 

Radish is just an app like Wattpad, but it is only available through the play store or the app store. Don't worry, though, if you still will like to keep reading the book on Wattpad you will  be able to do so. However, there will be a delay on the chapters. 

Now up next will be the story of Kaleb, Kennedy and Hunter's son, just the perfect mix of both of them. 

  Stories can be told a million different ways. Love can only be felt a single way. I never thought love will find me or that I will ever find love. Never thought it was something for me. When she came along everything I thought I knew made an escape. It was love with no limits. I wanted her. Bad.
My name is Kaleb McCollum.
I was a bad boy.
I was obsess.
Her name had been Isla.
Our love had been ours.
I needed her.
I wanted her.
Now I am first class celebrity.
Looking for happiness that she took so long ago.
Our love made me feel out of this world.
I need her.
I want her.
I will have her.  

I hope you all will go and check out the sequel. Please tell me your thought on it. The first chapter is already up. The chapter will be publish on Wattpad in a short while. 

Thank you everyone again and I love every single one for your support.