Chapter Sixteen

Maybe I should have just pissed Hunter off by not coming. That would just make everything much easier. The worst that could have happened if I didn't come was Hunter yelling at me. Now I'm stuck in a much awkward and difficult situation, playing seven minutes of heaven. Worst of all the bottle landed on me.

Calm yourself, I think.

Maybe this is not all bad, I just need to analyze the situation. I have to go into a room with a guy a just met, Myles, and make out with him for seven minutes. Yeah, that sounds bad. But I remember I have another choice. To have a shot and to take off a piece of clothing. Okay both of the choices sound very bad.

Myles is the one to snap me out of my thoughts, "Come on babe," he says smirking. He is now standing up.

I look at Hunter and see him staring right back at me. His jaw is clench tightly and his blue eyes looking darker than normal. Even though I hate Hunter the fact that I'm scare of him does not go away. I gulp and look away from him. I hear someone clear their throat, "Kennedy don't be scare of Hunter he was the one that started the game," I look at the owner of the voice, Myles.

Yeah I know he was the one that started the game but they are not the ones that will have to deal with a pissed off Hunter. I don't want to end up drunk and half naked either, though. Maybe Myles is doing all this just to piss Hunter off and isn't going to try anything. I slowly start to get up and walk towards him. As I pass by Hunter he pulls at my arm, "Are you sure of this Kennedy?" He grunts out. I nod slowly, now questioning my decision.

I glance back at Jessi. She looks at me with a nervous expression but doesn't say anything. I feel Myles grab my hand and start to pull me towards him. I let go of Hunter's grip and walk with Myles to the room Hunter pointed out earlier. Myles pushes me in the room and then he walks in. I look around the room. It's a very simple room. It's white walls have pictures hanging all around it. There is a bed with some light blue covers.

I walk to the bed and sit down. I look at Myles awkwardly. He is still next to the door but he still has the same smirk he had outside. He walks towards me, "Okay babe, we have seven minutes lets make the most of it." He sits in the bed next to me.

Maybe I was wrong, maybe he actually thought about taking this somewhere. I move away from him, "Yeah I know but I thought we will get to know each other," I suggest awkwardly. I am not going to kiss, especially make out, with him.

He runs a hand through his hair, "Fuck no, Kennedy, we are playing seven minutes in heaven not seven minutes to know each other," He says. Rude much!

I roll my eyes at him, "I was just proposi-" I start off but I am gut off my Myles. He started kissing me. I immediately move away from him, "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I yell out at him and push him away.

I'm about to get up from the bed but before I can he pushes me down and climbs on top of me. He brings him face down and is about to reach my lips but I move my face. I bring my hand up to his chest and push him. He doesn't budge but instead he brings his hand up and slaps me right across the face.

Okay, what the hell? What is it up with guys hitting me today? First I get punched my Trystian and now I'm getting slapped. Tears where immediately forming. I am such a wimp, but I am not going to stay here in the same room as him. I bring my feet up to his manhood and kick him. He release me right that second, "You fucking bitch!" He grunts out in pain. Ha, good for him. He deserves it, every single bit.

He reaches for me once again but I bolt out of the bed. I feel the hot tears stream down my face and my cheek throbbing in pain. I open the door quickly. I get out of the room and head to the leaving room. As soon as I step in Hunter is next to me.

He grabs the hand that was holding my cheek. I can see anger in his eyes, "What the hell happened?" He asked worried but with anger.

I hear footsteps behind me. I turn and see Myles standing there with wide angry eyes. Hunter's hands bring my head to look at him again, "Did he fucking slap you?" He says clearly not being able to contain his anger.

Sometimes it can kinda be good to have a "boyfriend" like Hunter. He may be possessive and angry most of the time but I know he will beat the shit out of someone that does anything to me. The thought of of not telling him that Myles slapped me passes my mind, but then I remember the pain. He seems so tough and all but I bet he will not like Hunter beating him up.

I look at him and nod. Just with the nod he snaps his head towards Myles and lets go of me, pushing me away slowly. He walks towards Myles and he backs away, "You motherfucking bastard! You know you fucking slapped my girlfriend," and he launched a punch. It hit Myles straight in the jaw making him fall to the ground. Hunter bends to the ground and keeps punching him. Myles lamely starts to fight back.

Even though Myles hit him I can't help but feel bad for him. I am not the kind of person who enjoys other's pain especially when it's because of me. I hold Hunter's shoulder, "Hunter stop," I plead. He looks at me and then stands up. When he is up he kicks Myles in the stomach and then face me. His face shows nothing but anger. I've seen him angry but never this angry.

"Everyone get the fuck out my house now!" He yells at everyone. Everyone nods and quickly everyone starts leaving. Myles stands up and is full of blood and bruises, "And Myles if I ever see you close to Kennedy I will make sure you don't see another day," Hunter spits out at him. Myles doesn't say anything he just leaves the house.

 I look at Hunter, "I- I should go," I mutter out. I think Hunter needs to be alone to cool off. I turn and I'm about to walk away but I feel his hand on my elbow.

He turns he around so I'm facing him once again. He lets out a few breath, "Don't go yet, babe. Let me see your cheek first," He says softly.

I remove my hand and he brings his hand up to my cheek. I touches it with his fingers, "Damn I wish I can kill him," he grunts out.

I look at him through my eyelashes, "I'm never playing that game again," I say laughing a bit. It's better to look at a situation like this in a funny way. Learn for your mistakes. My mistake was agreeing to play this game and then going in to play it with Myles. I learned that playing seven minutes of heaven isn't a thing I should do.

Hunter chuckles, "Yeah you better not," and then his face starts to come extremely close to mine, "Because I will die of jealousy next time I see you go into a room with another guy." This simple phrase somehow manages to make have my stomach do flips. 

He was jealous. The school's bad boy was actually jealous.

He closes the space between us by bringing his lips down to mine. Right in the second butterflies form once again. Why I'm I feeling this? I know exactly what it is but I can't feel that for Hunter because I hate him. You can't love someone you hate, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The chapter is late but it's here. I made it as long as I could, but I know it doesn't have as much drama as I told you but I added in the last bit. Everyone should go follow and read her book!

Now to get serious. There currently are 103 reads in the last chapter but only 7 votes. Please vote if you like the story so far and if you don't comment on what you will like to be change or what you don't  like.

Pleaseeeee vote and comment.