Chapter Fourteen

Hunter's P.O.V.

I am so glad Kennedy finally understood that I am the one that makes the rules, not her. I am Hunter McCollum and I always get my way. She is just to goddamn stubborn that she tried to defy me, but she found out it wasn't going to work. I am the school's bad boy for a reason after all.

This morning when I got to school I herd that people had seen Kennedy going around school with some other dude. My blood started boiling when I saw that bitch of Trystian come out of the office calling for Kennedy. I knew that Kennedy was trying to get rid of me but I never thought she would actually start to hang out with her ex boyfriend. I know Trystian is her ex because one time I overheard her talking to her friend on Skype about him.

When I told Kennedy that I was going to make life hell I meant every single word of it. She was messing with me and I was not going to let it pass. She already has slapped me twice and then she was hanging out with her ex. Kennedy had some gut to do all of those things.

I know I'm an asshole and believe me I am very proud of it. I worked to damn hard to make myself know in this stupid town so I was not going to hide who I was. Even though I'm an asshole I will never hit a girl, but it's much different for guys. When Trystian pushed me I was not going to let that pass like I let Kennedy's slaps pass. If Kennedy hadn't gotten punched by Trystian I would have beaten him to 5 different shades of black and blue. I did feel bad that Kennedy got punch but it was all because of her stupid ex.

I saw Kennedy in the cafeteria with Jessi and two blonde chicks. I slightly stood up and called Kennedy's name. She spotted me and even though we were pretty far apart I could see her roll her green-blue eyes. I was going to start to make her life hell this very moment.

Kennedy walked over-as slowly as she could- to me. She was followed by all of her friends. She let a breath out, "What do you want Hunter?"

I smirked at her, "Why don't you and your friends join me and my friends for lunch?" I asked politely. I know she knew that wasn't really a question.

"Yeah we will love to stay?" One of the blonde chick answered. Jessi and the two blondes took a seat between all of my friends.

Kennedy looked around the table and then looked at me, her face full of relief, "Oops looks like there is no more seat, so I'll go sit somewhere else?" She said and turned around.

I smirked and grab her wrist to turn her around, "No need for that, babe, you can just sit in my lap," I told her while patting my lap. She groan and slowly walks toward me. She sets her backpack on the floor and sit in my lap and then rolls her eyes.

Yeah this is exactly what I want. I want her to get tired and annoyed by me because this will show her that I am going to win. She took her phone out and started to go through it. She was messaging someone but I couldn't really tell who.

"Kennedy me and the boys are going to go over to my house after school for some fun, do you and the girls want to come?" I ask.

Without even looking up from her phone she said, "I'm going somewhere with my dad after school."

"How about when you come back?" I insisted.

She shrugged still not completely listening, "I'll see what I can do." She was still looking at her phone. She hadn't looked or at least glance at me since she sat down in the table and that really bothered me. Damn, she really knew how to piss me off.

I roughly grabbed her phone from her and that's when she looked at me, "New rule, no phone when you are with me," I told her sternly. She scoffed and looked away from me. Are you fucking serious, Kennedy? You are still ignoring me. I looked at everyone in the table, who were are looking at Kennedy, "Excuse me but I need to go have a little chat with my girlfriend here," I told them and stood up bringing Kennedy with me.

Kennedy glared at me, but didn't resist when I held her hand and pulled her with me. I was extremely pissed off when we arrived in the hallway. There were some people in there and they were looking at me and Kennedy. Haven't they ever seen any other fucken human because they were looking at us like they haven't. I glared at Kennedy, "Everyone get out of the fucken hallway!" I yelled making Kennedy jump slightly. I heard footstep scurrying off in every direction.

"This is the last fucken time I fucken tell you Kennedy, so you better listen carefully," I spit out my voice full of venom, "You are my girlfriend so you better start acting like one. That meaning that you don't ignore me, you certaintly don't slap me whenever you fucken feel like it. You don't go and walk around school with your motherfucking ex-boyfriend because you are going to be mine as long as I want you!" Kennedy face didn't look like intimidated her but her eyes told me otherwise. I know she is scared of me and that's what I want. She will think much more next time she tries to pull something. I was completely done dealing with all her bullshit, "Do you understand?" I said through clench teeth.

She sigh and looked down, "Yes," She simply said.

"Well lets see it," I told her and lifted her head up. I bend down my head and hovered my lips over her lips, "Do you really have to go with your dad after school?" I can feel her heavy breath against my lips and the confusion on her features. Call me bipolar, or whatever, but this is just another way to mess with her head.

She nodded, "Yeah but I'll try to come by your place when I get home," She said. I nodded and pressed  my lips against hers. As soon as my lips touched hers the same goddamn feeling started to form.

I got the same feeling the last time we shared a kiss. I felt butterflies start to form in my stomach. Goosebumps were forming all over my body, every single inch of it. The feeling was also messing with my head. I was craving more and I felt so weak. I have never felt this before, ever, and I've kissed a lot of girls. The feeling felt so out of place but so good. I don't want to feel it because for once something scared me. Deep down inside, though, I want to feel this feeling every single day.

~~~~~~~

Hunter's point of view was hard to write. My favorite paragraph was the last one. I don't know why but it just is. What do you guys think of the story so far? If you like it please vote and comment on it.

Please check out my other books too:

Unplanned Love (may change the title)

All These Years

Falling Apart (New one but I think many of you may like it. Its one of my favorite)

I have decided that I am going to change the name of the story to The Bad Boy's Possession.