Chapter Thirty

We did eventually make it back to cabin. My parents weren't worried at all because apparently Hunter's note did work. They weren't worry one bit. That day turned out to be better than I have expected actually. Hunter now knows how I really have felt about him all this time and I found out Hunter loved me right back.

I had let go this weekend but now I am back to my reality. My reality of having Myles in my life. Now that I am back at school everything sunk in again. I am not allow to love Hunter for his own good and everything we have shared over the weekend shouldn't had happened. I should regret every little thing but deep down inside I don't.

I haven't seen Myles all day and that actually worries me. I have been a nervous wreck since the second I woke up this morning. Seeing Hunter hasn't made it any easier. It has made it the complete opposite. Seeing Hunter has made the guilt of it all eat me alive faster. I think I really did make a deal with the devil himself, Myles.

"I am finally going to go on a date with Chris," Jessi says with a huge smile on her face. She has been going on and on about this Chris guy for the past week and I honestly haven't understood a single thing she has said all the time.

I smile at her, "I guess you actually are going to get what you want." Jessi blushes and murmurs something to herself that I can't quite catch because of the commotion in the cafeteria.

I am about to ask something but I am cut out by my name sounding through out the whole room. All noise suddenly come to a stop and everyone is looking at me. "Kennedy!" The voice says again sounding extremely pissed.

I don't have to look at the owner of the voice to know who it belongs to it. The voice is full of hate and venom. I don't really know how someone can feel all that just in eighteen years of life. Since the day I first met him the same feeling has always been there. All you can feel and see in him is remorse.

Please help me,  I say in my head silently as I close my eyes. I need to prepare myself for whatever is about to happen.

When I feel a hand on my shoulder roughly turn me around I know its about to start. All I hope right now is that Hunter is no where near here because I know things will end up badly. If he is here, though, I just really hope he doesn't get involve. That he trusts me enough to leave me to handle this on my own.

I turn to look at Myles. He looks furious. His eyes seem to be a darker shade of brown. "Aren't you such a fucking bitch, huh?"

Just by those words I know he knows something. It may not be something big but he knows something big enough to ruin my life and Hunter's life.  I honestly don't know when my life started to become so damn complicated.

"You think that you can go away for the fucking weekend and I will not find out you were with the fucking douche bag. Do you need me to remind you that you are with me?" He yells at me but a smirk started to form on his lips. I shake my head slightly.

I glace around the cafeteria. Everyone is quiet and looking at us. My eyes suddenly falls upon very familiar blue eyes. The concern and rage in them already visible. My eyes widen a bit and shake my head slightly to tell him that he shouldn't get involve. He stays put where he is but I can feel his eyes on me as I turn to face Myles once again.

Their is a full smirk on his face now. I am terrifies by the murderous look on his face. He is stepping towards me and suddenly he grabs me and slams me into his chest. He forces me to look up at him and the look was still in his face. "Don't you fucking forget who really has the power here," he says in a low whisper which sends shivers down my spine.

Suddenly I am being held by two other arms and being pushed out of Myles' arms. I am confuse for a second but then I notice who arms I am in now. They belong to Hunter.

"Stay the fuck away from her, Myles," Hunter says harshly back to Myles.

I mean they can both have the same hatred it. The difference between Myles and Hunter is that Hunter had a heart. He has certainly proved it these last couple of days. I will always remember the way the words "I love you" sounded when they left his lips.

Myles lets out a dry laugh and his glare is now stone hard. "I am going to make sure you regret ever meeting her." He takes a step closer to us. He points at me, "And you are going to regret ever being born. Just remember I am capable of more than I get credit for." He turns around to leave but before he begins to walk he turns back around with his smirk on his face once again.

"You broke the deal Kennedy so now you know what happens."

And that phrase, simply that phrase, was just enough to bring my whole life crashing down.

Hunter shows nothing but confusion and I know that I can no longer hide this from him or from any one. Now I need to keep Hunter by my side as much as possible. They say love can over come anything, right? Then why do I fear that love may be the end of all of this. The end of the beginning I just had a day ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isn't this chapter just something?! For once I am even excited to know what happens next. Sorry for the confusion on Thursday. I apparently can't read and freaking pushed the publish button. Anyways, the book is coming to an end very soon. Five chapter left!!! Can you believe that??? I sure can't. Hold on because these last five chapters are sure are going to be something.

My plan is to update all next week daily so be prepare for a lot of me!

Please vote and comment encouraging words for me to get the energy to update!