Chapter Fifthteen

Go follow and check out Justanothergamerxx. Her stories are amazing and she writes really good, especially the action scenes. Go read her stories and tell her how awsomely amazing she is

~~~~~~~~

I had just gotten home from spending an hour with my dad after school. I had covered up the bruise that had already started forming with a whole bunch of concealer. The bruise was completely invisible to my dad which is good. If he had seen the bruise he would have asked a whole bunch of questions which will end up with me telling him who punched me. I didn't want to get Trystian in trouble because my dad will do just that maybe even get the police involve.

My dad dropped me off at home but he still had to go back to work. I had told Hunter that I will meet him in his house after I came home. I went up to my room to change into something more comfortable and to wash off the excessive makeup I had put on my face to cover up the bruise on cheek. I left the same dark wash jeans I had but changed my shirt to a more loose one. I went into my bathroom and washed all the make up off my face. I only applied mascara once I was done. As I was heading out of my room my phone vibrated.

From: Hunter

When are you coming over? Everyone is waiting for you to get here.

I am super pissed at Hunter for everything. I hate his guts but if I don't respond his message he will have another diva show.

From: Kennedy

I'm heading over there right now I will be there in a few

I put my phone away and head downstairs. Just as I open the door I hear my name being called which makes me stop.

"Kennedy?" My mother's voice yells from what I think is the kitchen.

"Yeah," I yell back.

She appears though the hallway leading to the kitchen and looks at me. I bring some of my hair and cover up the purple bruise of my cheek.

"Where are you going?" She questions me. Shoot! I do not want to tell her I'm going over to the neighbor house because he want me to 'hang out' with him and his friends. Have I mention that I am an only child? Well I am and sometimes it isn't the best thing because your parent's attention is all for you and that makes them notice a lot of things.

"I'm going over to a friends house," I easily lied, "I have to go she is waiting for me already." Before she had time to answer I am out the door. I make my way to Hunter's door and ring the doorbell. I wait patiently. I've been to his house before but that time it was dark and there were people everywhere.

The door swing open and Jessi is the one standing there. She smiles at me, "Hey your finally here!," She gives me a quick hug and pulls me in, "This boys are crazy." She chuckles as we enter the living room and see Hunter on top of one of his friends.

Boys will be boys, I think as I shake my head in disapproval.

Hunter heads snaps upwards when he sees me. He get up and walk over to me- not before he kicks the guy he was on top of in the stomach- to give me a hug. I awkwardly hug him back and he plants a kiss on my lips, which I again just awkwardly kiss back.

When he pulls away he turns around, "This are my friends, Kennedy," He starts to point at all of the guys there. There is Eric which has light brown eyes and black hair but is extremely pale. Then there is Myles who has these big brown chocolate brown eyes and brown hair. He is very attractive and looks like a sweetheart, but there is that glint of mischievousness in his eyes which tell me other wise. Finally there is Connor who has these amazing blue eyes and blonde hair, he is your typical blonde, but he also looks really scary and bad ass.