Chapter Twenty-Nine

All I could hear as I fell was Hunter screaming my name out. All I could feel once I finished falling was pain. Not an unbearable kind of pain but the one that is really uncomfortable. The ground underneath me is hard and moist. I feel branches poking me and leaves sticking to my skin. There is a burning sensation on my right arm. I laid there for a few seconds before I heard leaves ruffling and I raise my head to see Hunter coming down. His face was pale and his eyes were wide in shock.

Once he saw that I was still alive he relaxed a bit. When he reached the spot I was at he bent down and helped me get up. I sat down in the ground and examined my arm. There was a cut-a pretty deep one- and it was actually bleeding quite a bit.

"Shit!" Hunter said once he saw my arm. His eyes were wide once again. I was about to tell him I was fine but my eyes caught on something before I could let the words out. There was a small waterfall some yards away from us. I turn to Hunter to tell him but he had his eyes on it as well. He stood up and helped me stand up as well. He held my none injured arm in his, "Let's go over to it so we can wash your arm." He tells me calmly and leads us both over to it.

When we reach the location of the waterfall I notice there is a stream. I crouch down to the water and Hunter slowly started to wash my bloody arm. I turned to Hunter and smiled at him. He saw my smiled and gave me a cheeky smile back. We stay in silent for a couple of minutes as Hunter washed my arm. He suddenly dropped my arm and stood up. I have no idea what he is doing. I stand up and give him a confuse look.

The next thing I know Hunter is shirtless and he is wrapping his shirt around my arm to cover the cut. "I am getting hungry so I think we should eat and then keep looking for, um... I mean go back." He tells me.

I roll my eyes at him because it is so obvious we are lost yet Hunter is too stubborn to admit so. I let out a long annoyed sigh and shake my head, "Okay what do you have to eat?" I was getting a bit hungry as well so I actually didn't want to refuse the offer of eating.

He sat down and opened the back pack he had been carrying. "I actually made some sandwiches before I went to wake you up." He pulled out four sandwiches and gave me one. We ate in silence. The only sounds that could be herd were the chirping of the birds and the water splashing from the waterfall.

Surprisingly Hunter ate the two extra sandwiches. I guess he had an appetite. Right now we were both laying down looking up at the sky and trees above us all. We were still in silence.

"I wonder what it all feels like," Hunter suddenly blurts out, breaking the silence. I look at him and he looks down at me. He looks up at the sky, "I wonder how it feels to know that every day of the rest of your life there is going to be someone next to you." I turned my attention back to the clouds ahead of me. I didn't really know how to respond or react to that. I stayed silent. "I feel like I will never be able to get that. That every time I get close to that they will just give up on me."

I sat up and looked at him. "I love you Hunter." I tell him. It felt so good to finally say out loud. I had known I loved a long time ago but I had refused to actually believe it. Now that I have finally said it everything felt so new and exciting yet so scary and real. I really couldn't help myself. I couldn't help falling in love with the bad boy and his cocky attitude.

Hunter sat up immediately. "What?" He asked as if he couldn't believe it.

"I love you." I repeated again. Now I was scare for his reaction. There so many thoughts running through my head. What if he doesn't even like me? What if he thinks I am a loser for actually falling for him?

He looks at me with a dumbfound expression for a few seconds before a wide smile spread on his full lips. Seconds later his lips were connected to mine. He pulled away. "You don't know how long I have been waiting to hear those wonderful words come out of you lips."

He has been waiting for those words to come out of my mouth. I actually don't really know what that means. This could have all been a big game. A game to see if I would fall for the bad boy. I fell for him alright and it actually felt wonderful. I felt for the boy I never wanted or knew I could love. I am in love with the bad boy that claimed me as his when we first met. Hunter has shown me that he actually has a heart and can care for someone. The thing is I don't know if he care about me.

"Kennedy, I think I fell in love with you the second I saw you walk into the room that first day." He held my hand in his, "I love everything about you and you are perfection in my eyes. I love you Kennedy Sparks with everything in me. So please let me love you."

He actually loves me. Even after I rejected him he loves me. Even after I am going out with Myles. Even after I made a deal with Myles. There are so many reasons he shouldn't love me but he still does. Right now in this moment all that matters is the love we both feel for each other. Right now I am just going to let me love me.

We both smash our lips together and from there on we are going to let each other love with everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back!!!!!! So sorry for the long wait but I think this chapter may make up for it. Hopefully you guys aren't that mad I didn't update for like a month.

Now tell me how much you love Hunter now for confessing his love for Kennedy! I have homework to do so I will update soon... hopefully. I probably will be very busy this week and next, so just stay with me.