Alternative Ending

This alternative ending starts at the end of chapter thirty-two and basically is the re-write of chapters thirty-three and thirty-four.

This chapter is also in third person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the days past by Kennedy became skeptical about all of this situation. Everywhere she went she had to keep looking over her shoulder to see if she caugth a glimes of Myles. Everything had been way more calm then Kennedy had thought and that gave her a really bad gut feeling. She didn't know where he was and that ment she didn't know what he was planning to do.

Hunter had been by her side every second of the day. His mind was not at ease when he had to leave her alone. Considering all the things and threats Myles had said to Kennedy, Hunter knew that she was not save. They have been friends for a couple of years now and to say the least Myles was not a good guy. Hunter knew that he had to keep Kennedy safe because without her he will honestly fall apart and give up completely.

Neither of them could really explain the way they felt for each other. All they were sure they felt was love. It was magical and whenever they kissed, or simply touched each other, they felt their breaths taken away. Maybe it was a bit different for each other. Every time Kennedy thought about Hunter she could feel butterflies form in the pit of her stomach and she could feel her chest tighten. When Hunter thought of Kennedy he felt out of this world. Knowing that someone out there is there to love you unconditianally and be there for you had Hunter smiling like a complete idiot.

Today, a chilly Wednesday afternoon, Hunter was waiting outside for Kennedy, just like he always did. He was sitted on top of his motercycle and he examined his surroudings. Students were exiting everywhere but slowly the parking lot has started to become more and more empty. Kennedy was usually out really quick, but today something felt different. Maybe she was being held up by the teachers but it sure gave Hunter an uneasy feeling.

As he waited a couple more minutes he decided to call her since he couldn't just wait there and lose his mind slowly. Kennedy phone rang a couple of times until Hunter finally herd her pick up. He expected to hear Kennedy's cheery voice, but instead he herd the voice that scared him to death.

"I've had enough of all this crap! Today is going to be the last day that I am ever thought of as Hunter's little follower," Myles said to Kennedy. His voice was full of venom and for all they knew it could actually be that.

Myles had known Hunter for so long and as long as he could remember he was known as his follower. No one really thought Myles was capable of much even if he did look like a bad ass. After all these years Myles had finally had enough. Myles is capable of so much more than what he is given credit for. He knew that by killing Hunter he would be known as the person he had always wanted to be known as. That was the first thought he had, to kill Hunter, but when he saw that a girl had finally seemed to tame the beast that Hunter was he knew that she was the key to everything. Myles was going to make Hunter suffer like never before.

Kennedy had sneakily answer her phone. She didn't know, though, that Hunter was in the other line listening to everything going on. She hoped that whoever it was that she had answered to would help her somehow. You might be thinking how did Myles not hear the phone as well. Well you see Kennedy's phone was on silent because she had just left the classroom and she didn't get the chance to turn it back up because, well, Myles had her before she could.

"What did he ever do to you, Myles?" Kennedy asked him. Kennedy was remotely curios as to why Myles had such a strong hatred towards Hunter. For all Kennedy knew he had been the one that had hit her that one time.

Myles looks at her and then he did what Kennedy expected less. He laughed, but it wasn't a laugh of joy it was a laugh that was dark and pure evil. "I think the better question here is what hasn't he done. The thing about Hunter is that he gets everything he wants in a blink of an eye. He doesn't deserve a single thing he gets and he sure as hell doesn't deserve you. I am tired of all of his bullshit and I am not going to finish until I am done with him." He explained.