Chapter Six

I have changed into a white laced bustier crop top, jeans, and white converse. I quickly retouch my make up and I leave my hair how it is.

My parents are not here, so it's not hard to leave the house. As I turn to Hunter's house I already see teenagers passed out. I make my way to the front door and with my plan on mind I step into the house.

Inside the house the music is deafening. There's people everywhere. In order to get on with my plan I need to spot Hunter first. I start to walk around the house and that's when I see him on top of the stairs. He is glancing the crowd. I think he is looking for me. His eyes land on me and that's when I look away. I pretend like I still haven't seen him and try to lose myself into the crowd. First step of the plan is completed.

When I'm confident I have lost him, I look around. A guy, which seems very familiar, is smirking at me. This is when part two is going to begin. I make my way towards him.

"Hey babe!" He yells. I am relieve that he doesn't sound drunk.

I put on a flirty smile, "Hey!"

He comes near me and brings his lips to my ear, "Do you want to dance?" He asks. I am glad he stopped yelling. I nod and he take my hand, leading me to the dance floor, which I actually think is the living room.

"What's your name?" I ask as we begin to dance. I know I have seen him before.

"Wyatt," he answers, "I am friends with Dylan, I met you on your first day here," he says with a big smile.

I'm about to answer but I'm interrupted by someone speaking next to me, "Hey Wyatt!" I turn and see its Dylan. When he sees me he smiles, "Hey Kennedy!" Everyone seems to yelling. The music is so loud in here.

I smile, "Hey Dylan," I go in to give him a hug. He hugs back and when I'm about to pull away he is ripped out of my arms.

I quickly look to my left and see Hunter on top of Dylan. He is punching him and yelling, "I fucken told you to stay away from her!" At this moment all eyes are on them and on me. Even the music stopped.

Wyatt reacts quickly as well as two other guys. They start trying to pull Hunter off him but that's when Hunter's friends start to push them. I really didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't think this plan through. All I wanted was to piss Hunter off not to get someone killed.

Once my mind registers the situation I grab a hold of Hunter's shoulder. I try, keywords try, to pull him off. "Hunter get off him!"

When he hears me, he immediately looks, or more like glared, at me. This is exactly when I knew I was in a lot of trouble. He got off of Dylan without a scratch. Sadly Dylan didn't seem like he had much luck. He was on the floor on with blood on his nose.

Hunter quickly scanned my body. Once he took a look at my attired he pulled me, not so gently may I add, up the stairs. He didn't say a word, though. Not even a single one, which made me very scare. I had accomplished a part of my planned, to piss him off, but once again I didn't think about the consequences.

He stopped in front of a door and opened it. He pull me inside with him. He flicks the light on and see I am in a room. Most likely his room. The room is not messy but not clean. He is a guy after all. His bed is unmade, some clothes are scattered on the floor, and there's posters and drawings on the walls.

When my eyes land back on him he is looking at me with a death glare. He doesn't waste another second when he know he has my attention, "What the fuck are you wearing, Kennedy?!" He yells.

I look down at myself to hide the smirk forming on my lips. I know I'm already in a hell of a lot of trouble, so why not mess with him a bit more. I look back at him, "Party clothes," I say in a 'duh' tone.

His jaw clenches at my respond, "Those are your party clothes," he says air quoting 'party clothes'. I nod and he runs a hand through his tousled hair and face. I will normally never wear this kind of clothes, especially to a party. But Hunter doesn't know this. I'm still surprised he still hasn't mentioned Dylan. "Why were you hugging the fucken bastard?!" I jinxed it.

I shrug, "Because I was saying hi to him," I respond, "Why did you have to beat him up?" I ask.

"I told you that you are not allowed to talk, touch, or look at any other guys than me!" He says. Here he goes again with those stupid possessive rules. "I also warned everyone on your first day to not talk, look, and most certainly touch you because you are mine!"

He drives me crazy, seriously. "For god sake Hunter! I am not an object, you have no right over me!" I have had enough of him for today. I make my way towards the door but before I turn the door know, he grabs my elbow.

He pulls me to him, "Good night sweetheart," he says with a smirk in his lips. He is so bipolar! He goes from mad to his players ways in a matter of seconds. He wraps a hand around my waist and pulls me to him. He plants a kiss on my lips. I try to pull away but his grip is tight on my waist.

"I'm not letting you go 'till you kiss back," he murmurs. I guess I have no other choice. I kiss back and after a couple of seconds he releases me. "Remember what I told you!" He say before I leave the room.

This has been a long day. All I'm going to do now is go to sleep. When I make my way downstairs I see Dylan. I feel so guilty for what happen to him. It's was all my fault. I make my way to him, "I am so sorry Dylan!" I say apologeticly.

Even though he might be in a lot of pain he smiles, "Don't worry, it's not the first time this happened," he says. So he has been beaten up by Hunter before.

"But it was my fault this time," I say. The guilt inside of me is eating me inside. I made a stupid plan and Dylan was a part of it.

"Kennedy it's not! It not your fault Hunter is a possessive asshole," he says. I have to laugh at this. I let out a small giggle.

"Kennedy!" I hear yelled behind me. I turn my head and see no one other than, Hunter. He is looking me with a warning expression.

I put my hands up in surrender, "I'm leaving, ok?" I tell him. I start to walk towards the door, but Hunter being Hunter stops me.

"Kennedy come here," he orders. I groan but walk over to him. He doesn't say anything but place a kiss on my lips once again. I kiss him back, berly though.

Once he has let me go I get out of the house as quick as I can. I do not want any more trouble. I make my way to my house and to my room. I throw myself into my bed and begin to scream into the pillow. My life is so mest up right now. Hunter is such an asshole.