Chapter Seventeen

I had successfully hidden the bruise that I got with Trystian's punch the whole week. Everyone did know about the fight and how I got punched by one of them but they all assume it wasn't that bad of a punch. I have most importantly hidden the bruise from my parents. The slap that Myles gave me didn't really leave a mark, thankfully.

Today hasen't really been stressful. Hunter wasn't being such an ass today, so that's always a plus. The day was a normal but boring day. Nothing big happen other than Mr. Finley, my science teacher, dropping a whole bunch of chemicals on himself. He had to take the whole day off because he was sent home.

I lay down in my bed and close my eyes. I have an immense headache and I don't know why. I had the headache all day long and today I was glad Hunter was kinda civil with me. I look at my phone and see that's it's already 9:27. My parents aren't home again. I think they aren't coming home 'till Sunday, so most of the weekend I have it all to myself.

I'm not really feeling so well so I'm just going to take a shower and go to sleep. I get up and go to my closet to get my pajamas. I undo the bun I had my hair on and walk to towards the bathroom. I was about to enter the bathroom when I hear a knock. I turn around and saw Hunter grinning at me. I sigh and went to open the door to the balcony.

I gave him a half smile as he entered my room. I closed the door and turned around to face him. A full smile appeared on his lips, "Hey," he said as he tangled his hand around my waist.

He brought his head down going in for a kiss. I move my head and he ended up kissing my cheek. I looked at him and saw his jaw clenched. He was obviously getting angry, "I don't think kissing me today is such a good idea," I tell him.

"Why not?" He whines. I roll my eyes at his response.

"Because I may be coming down with something," I tell him. I hate being sick. I barley get sick and when I do it's horrible. I wiggle myself out of Hunter's grip, "Do you need something, though?"

Hunter sighs and sits on my bed, "Not really, I just came to check on you because you didn't look very happy at school today," he tells. He looks at me questionably.

"I wasn't feeling so good. I had a headache and all," I answer him. I go over to where I placed my clothes before going over to open the door for Hunter.

Hunter lays back on my bed, "Are your parents home today?" He asked me, "Because I'm really hungry."

He sits back up and I let out a soft giggle, "What's wrong with your food?" I ask him. Why couldn't he just go to his house and eat? I mean it's not like I don't want to feed him but his house is right across from mine.

Hunter scratches the back of his neck, "Um, well, I kinda got locked out," He spits out nervously. So really he is only here because he is locked out of his own house. I didn't think that he will actually forget all the keys, but yet again it sounds something that Hunter will do.

I let out a laugh, "My parent's aren't here, you can go downstairs and get something to eat," I tell him pointing to the way of the kitchen, more like my door, "I'm just going to take a quick shower."

He nods, "Okay," he stands up and starts to walk to towards the door. As he passes by me he bends down next to my ear, "When you come out make sure you are dress when I come back in here because you never know," he says and pecks my cheek. I roll my eyes at his comment and make   my way to the bathroom.

When I was done with my shower 15 minutes later. I haven't heard a single sound since I went into the shower. I figured that Hunter was either still downstairs or left. I finish putting my pajamas on and went into my room again. Just as I entered Hunter entered as well. He was holding a bag of chips in one hand and two bottles of water in the other.

When he saw me he looked at me from head to toe. Maybe wearing booty shorts and a tank top wasn't the best idea. A smirk appeared on his face. Here comes some weird perverted comment. He opened his mouth but then closed it. A lazy smile replaced a the smirk, "Just because your sick today I will not make any comment about your appearance," he tells me.

I raise an eyebrow at him, "Wow your so considering," I reply sarcastically.

He chuckles at my response, "That is so you see that I'm not that big of an asshole," He says as he sets the bag of chips in the nightstand. He sits down in my bed and looks at me. I let out a yawn and look at the confines of my bed. Hunter chuckles lightly, "Come here," he pats his lap.

He look at his lap and hesitate before taking steps towards him. I soon as I sit down he envelops his arms around my waist. He rests his head on my shoulder. I have no idea what he is doing, "I will stop being an asshole to you, okay?" He suddenly blurts out after not speaking for a few minutes. I look at him with a questioning expression. Did I really hear right? Did the school's bad boy just offered to stop being an asshole?

"Really?"

Hunter nods," Yeah I will stop being such an asshole to you all the time." I nod still processing what he just told. He will stop making my life hell then? Okay, I'm totally fine with that.

I smile at him, "Thanks, but I really want to go to sleep now," I admit. I feel my eyes feeling heavier and heavier by the second.

He chuckles, "Yeah, but only if I get to cuddle with you for a couple of minutes," He tells me. I don't really know how to feel about his proposition but I do know is that I'm too tired to argue about it.

I nod and move to get on bed. I get under the covers and Hunter looks at me, like if he was asking for permission. I give him a weak smile and nod. He smiles back, takes off his shoes and jacket and get under the covers as well. He lazily swings an arm around my waist and gets closer to me. He places a kiss on my temple. He says somethings to me but the words don't make sense as the darkness takes over me.

~~~~~

Update, yay! This is one is boring and crappy, sorry. I've been feeling very low in inspiration lately so I may not update for a while.

Can you guys please, pretty please vote and comment. This just lets me know that people actually like the story and that I'm not just wasting my time.