Chapter Five

It took me a whole hour to explain the situation to Eliza. By the end of it she hated him too. The only bad thing about this situation is that Hunter is my neighbor. I may have to see him all day. Whats worst is that his room is right across mine. God, please someone help!

I'm in history class right now. Mr. Daniels is late again. I don't think Mr. Daniels will ever be on time. I've been here a day and he has been late very single day. Hunter is not here either, not that I care. Since his the schools bad boy I think he is expected to skip classes. I'm actually glad he is absent today. I won't have to worry about him all day, I can do whatever I want- talk to whoever I want to.

Jessi taps my sholder and I turn my attention towards her, "Hey there's a party tonight, do you want to come with me?" she asks. I have never been the party type of girl.

I shurg, "Um, I don't know," I tel her.

She sighs and groans, "Come on," she shakes my arms lightly, "Hunter expects you in that party." With out a second thought I have already made out my mind. Now that I know who's party it is.

"Oh it's Hunter's party," I say in a cheery voice, "Then no." I finish off in a serious tone. I knew she thought I had agreed but when I said no her face droped immediatly.

"Oh my gosh, come on just say yes! Hunter told me a few days ago to convince you to go and he is going to kill me if you don't show up," She says with a big pout.

Since Hunter lives right next door I'm going to feel like I'm on the party. All the party have lound music, teenagers pass out, and lots of other noises. I want to stay away from most of it.

I shrug, "I'm sorry but I'm not going to that party," I finally tell her. I feel bad for her, obviously, but there is no way I'm going to that party. She shouldn't have compromise on the first place. I know I shouldn't feel bad that Hunter is going to yell at her and stuff, but I have always been the one that cared about others before herself. It's in my nature.

Once again I am saved by Mr. Daniels. He seems to know the right times to come in.

****

I am so annoyed right now. The music next door is so loud I can't even here myself think. Jessi tried convincing me all day to go to the party. I was so close to giving in at time, but I resist. I am actually really proud of myself.

I'm trying hard to consentrate in my homework. Well you might say, "You are so boring Kennedy! There is a party next door and you are sitting in you room, doing homework." But let me tell you something, it's Hunter McCollum's party and I am not going to that party. I would much rather do my homework.

"Damn! You look nice in those shorts," I hear someone say behind me. These of course may me have a little heart attack.

I turn around and there stood Hunter with a smirk. How the heck did he get into my room? "How did you get in here?" I ask.

He turns towards the door, "The door was opened," he says. It was so hot in my room I had to leave the door open. I now regret it.

I sigh and sit up on the bed, "What do you want?"

"I had been calling you for the last half an hour!" Hunter says, wiping the smirk on his face off. He gives me a glare. I reach for my phone and sure enough there was like 15 missed calls and 10 messages. "Why didn't you answer the fucken phone?"

Okay, so he decided to invade my privacy and then starts to yell at me. I am beyond annoyed with him. I am not just going to sit here and let him yell at me. "Maybe because your stupid music is so fucken loud!" I yell back. I am surprised by my choice of words. I am not the type of girl that curses at anyone, but Hunter just manages to bring the worse of me.

His jaw clenches, "Don't talk to me like that! Now change into something else so you can go to the party!" He yells.

I groan, why is he so... ugh! "I am not going to the party!"

"I give you 5 seconds to start finding clothes or else I will change you myself!" He says in a serious tone. It scares me, but I don't think he actually would do that. Like if he is reading my thought, "I am not joking, Kennedy!" He starts to make his way towards me.

I throw my hands up in frustration, "Fine!" I say giving in. I move towards my closet and see he is monitoring my every move. I turn to him, "I will go down when I finish changing, you can leave."

He chuckles, "Yeah, sure... Um no, I'm wai-" I cut him off right there.

"I swear, I'll be there in a about 10 minutes," I assure him.

He sighs in defeat, "Fine, but if you are not there I would personally bring you down!" He yells before he leaves.

I turn and go back to getting my outfit. I have a plan on mind. I'm going to piss Hunter off a little more tonight. It's the least I could do to get him back. He had been nothing but a jerk to me. Tonight I'm going make him really pissed. I know I'm going to regret i