41 | Selfish Love

Chenle woke up to a familiar boy, but with wings. It wasn't a Cupid, but it was the opposite of a Cupid. An Anti Cupid. 

"Jisung?" Chenle asked, he reached out to touch the wings. They were ... real. 

"Chenle, I'm back," Jisung said with a smile. Chenle didn't know how to react, he was shocked, yet happy, but like he liked how Jisung was a mortal, but now he's immortal. Chenle didn't know how to feel about it. 

Jisung hugged Chenle tightly, glad to be in his arms. Chenle hugged him back, but there had been a rush of emotions that he didn't know how to feel. But he had lots of questions. It was a confusing thing to describe this indescribable feeling for Chenle, as he can finally love Jisung, but did he really want him to be immortal with him?

"Jisung... h-how? Like, you're human, what the hell? How did you even get here?" Chenle asked.

"Uh, Jaemin and Jeno hyung told me everything, and they asked me if I wanted to be an anti-cupid instead so I could get to you," Jisung grinned brightly, but Chenle's heart dropped.

"Jisung... You're so selfish.." Chenle said, putting his head down. Jisung noticed Chenle's acting weirdly different. But, Chenle continued, "You really are selfish, just to be with me? Are you kidding me? I only wanted you to be happy and find another and stay as human, but you-," Chenle's words stopped. Jisung buried him in his arms, hugging him tightly.

"I know, I'm sorry... But, Chenle, I really love you, like a lot. I didn't get to say it, but I really do. I didn't know what I would've done if you were out of my life. I honestly couldn't deal with having an empty heart with you gone," Jisung muttered, Chenle slowly began to tear up, hugging Jisung as tight as he could.

It would take some time for Chenle to adjust, but honestly, he was sort of glad that Jisung with back in his arms. 

-

"Chenle, can we date now? You always pushed me away before you left, so can I?" Jisung asked, straddling Chenle on his lap. Chenle blushed, which gave him butterflies in his stomach, the older nodded and thus official couple.