30 | Flavored Kiss

Chenle popped a mint into his mouth, and just watched Jisung freely scroll through the movies, he couldn't decide for himself. They had their blankets, and pillows in Chenle's room. Jisung finally picked out the movie and sat back next to Chenle.

"Oh, what flavor it is?" Jisung asked.

"Idk, I ate the last one," Chenle shrugged.

"I'm sure the flavors in your mouth," Jisung said, pulling Chenle closely, tasting his sweet lips. Chenle's eyes became wide open.

"Ah, passion fruit..." Jisung said, looking away realizing how awkward it was between them. He was so sure that Chenle felt the same, but now it didn't seem like it. Chenle was also avoiding eye contact, Jisung sighed and just stopped talking. 

Chenle just tried to focus on the movie and dinner was called after a long period of time.

-

"Jisung, are you not staying over to eat?" Renjun asked.

"Yeah, no... My mom is calling for me, it's important, I'll see you guys," Jisung awkwardly smile, avoiding Chenle's gaze on him. Renjun frowned, it was unusual because usually, Jisung would stay for dinner. 

"That's odd. Oh well," Renjun said. 

"Yeah, very," Chenle said, knowing what actually happened. 

-

Later that night, Chenle received an apology from Jisung. Just apologizing for randomly kissing him and shit. Bullshitting of how he wasn't thinking. Chenle accepted it and then it was finally less awkward. 

Yeah, but it was still awkward. Chenle waited the next day, waiting at the arcade to play some games with Jisung. 

Continuing to wear cute things

Continuing to wear cute things. Of course, Jisung arrived late because he said it was traffic. 

"Uh, let's go, I guess," Jisung said, walking off first. Chenle frowned a bit but followed afterward. They got some coins, and just played like how they always had been. Laughing at each other with their stupid stuff.

It got dark soon after. Jisung helped Chenle to Chenle's condo and shit. 

"Uh thanks, see ya," Chenle said, bidding goodbye. Jisung awkwardly stood there, and Chenle shut the door. A sigh left his lips, Chenle thought maybe, crushing on Jisung wouldn't be as bad as he thought.

Now it just hurts him even more.