7 | New Built Club

Donghyuck wasn't sure what to feel around his hyung. It was a weird feeling, but maybe he's just nervous around his hyung, that's all. 

"Hyung, is it okay if we can get close and be friends?" Donghyuck asked the ladder, who looked at him in awe. "But, I thought we were already friends, Donghyuck," Mark stated, he patted Donghyuck's head and walked away with his friend group. 

Donghyuck felt his body temperature rising suddenly, he wasn't sure why though. 

-

During the lunch break, Renjun joined the two for lunch. 

It was homemade sandwiches again, but it was still good

"Hey, I don't think we can just help people with force of our arrows, that's overusing. We need to create something, maybe like a club and have our own little studio. We can do a love club, so we can get our assignments done," Renjun said. 

They were assigned to South Korea in the human realm, for at least 5 years, they had a list of tasks and such. 

Donghyuck sighed, he agreed to it. The three finished their lunch and went to a teacher, begging him to help them start a club, but they needed at least 4 members. How could they get another member into their group?

-

"Hyung, uh, can you join our club? You don't have to do much in it, we just need someone to join it, that's all," Donghyuck asked Mark after his classes.

"Ah, sorry, Donghyuck, I'm already in multiple clubs, so sorry I can't do that. Good luck finding someone though," Mark said, he walked away once again. Always going somewhere but never sticking around.  Donghyuck got a bit sad, he wasn't sure why. But for Mark's situation, it might be hard.

But they ended up getting two members instead, which was the two stalkers that Renjun had. It was an accident, but it worked out. They barely needed to participate with it. Donghyuck was kinda sad somehow, he wasn't sure why. He guessed that he was sad because his hyung couldn't join his club and such.