5 | The annoying brats

Renjun was forced to sit with the two bothersome best friends, just to help him with the work. It was just working the transfer students needed to work on. Renjun truly was fine on his own, why do you think he's 1180 years old? (K age)

Yeah, he's seen some shit. The two boys kept chatting and giggling while Renjun was trying to quietly work. He didn't really need help anyway. It also didn't help the fact that Chenle missed his first period, which resulted in the teacher having to tell him about Chenle being in the office. 

The Cupids didn't even have parents, it was just as if they materialized out of thin air. Maybe the Great Officials could be their guardians, but they aren't even related to Renjun. Renjun sighed as he already finished half of the work that he was given. It was quick work. 

-

After that, those two weird best friends kept pestering Renjun the entire day. It was quite irritating. But the only time Renjun got peace and quiet was when he was with the two other cupids, he had to nurture and take good care of.  Yeah, no peace and quiet in the bathroom, either. 

Renjun even had them bothering him when he was the first to reach the school gate. But they left once they stepped out of the school. Renjun estimated that this school year for him is going to be stressful and exhausting. 

Renjun walked home with the two cupids, he was on his tablet, going over his assignments, which was many. He just needed simple information of people and their crush's and such. 

"Hey, who are you working on?" Renjun asked the two.

"Uh, I'm working on Che Hye Soo and a love triangle between her and two other dudes. Honestly, just let the guy's fuck each other," Donghyuck complained, in a tired and lazy tone of voice. 

"Well, I'm working on Sun Ji-Hoon, I don't know. He's a little scared to confess his love to this girl he likes, but she got a boyfriend," Chenle replied to Renjun's question, he shrugged his shoulders. Chenle was unsure what to do with that type of situation. 

"I already have two students on my back, which isn't you two, and they are annoying at the moment. But, I'm working on So Jung-Sook, she needs help, like major help with his crush," Renjun mentioned the two boys. Donghyuck and Chenle didn't care about those two, Renjun had never fallen in love. The closest thing was a fucking magical flying cat that Renjun had, back into the Cupid Realm. 

They returned to their big condo, settling down and then continued on with their day.