16 | A Sad Non Deserving Day

It was finally the weekend, and Donghyuck could finally hang around with his Mark Hyung and his friends. Donghyuck was just joining them but was somehow blatantly ignored. Mark tried to keep him in the group but it was obvious that Donghyuck wasn't fit for them.

Throughout the day, Donghyuck just wanted to go home. So, he did. Nobody noticed Donghyuck was gone till Mark was looking around for him.

-

"Donghyuck, where are you?" Mark dialed as the younger picked up. 

"Uh, I didn't feel like it, I'm heading home," Donghyuck answered.

"I could've taken you home," Mark spoke.

"No, don't worry, it's fine," Donghyuck said, Mark finally agreed, and then Donghyuck hung up. Donghyuck only stayed with them for only two hours, Renjun was still home.

"Hey, I'm back," Donghyuck sighed.

"What happened? It seems too early and unusual for you to come back," Renjun said, with a concerned look on his face. "No, it's nothing," Donghyuck said, entering his room with a huge sigh. 

Donghyuck curled up in his bed, he was just sad in general. 

"Hey, wanna just go out together with me? That old man wants to meet me again, and I already wish he's dead," Renjun asked. Donghyuck sat up, nodding.

-

Donghyuck and Renjun had to sit in a whole ass hour conversation and then left for some food. Donghyuck noticed the group was across the street. Mark seemed a lot happier with his friends, especially with the ones even closer. It made Donghyuck jealous.

"Come on, it's your favorite, eat it," Renjun said, pushing the cake closer to Donghyuck. Donghyuck sighed, taking a bite as Jeno and Jaemin, who tagged along; they begged Renjun to fed them. 

They returned to the condo, with Donghyuck jealous, sad, and just being a sad potato.