2 | Moving in Day

Donghyuck flew down into the Human Realm, with the two other Cupids assigned to take care of it. Chenle and Renjun followed along, scrolling through their tablet, picking out their jobs as they had to go down a certain part of the human realm. 

"The higher-ups said we need to attend this school," Renjun said, pointing at the school. They were naked to the human eye, so nobody could see the three cupids unless they wanted to show themselves. 

"Ugh, school? I hate school," Donghyuck groaned, he didn't like it. Renjun chuckled as they landed somewhere near a dumpster in a hidden alley. They got rid of their wings and were turned into humans. 

"Welp, our higher-ups already paid for everything, so that's good. Here s the directions," Renjun said, searching through his pockets, only to pull out a crumpled piece of paper. Chenle and Donghyuck looked over Renjun's shoulders, peaking at what the paper read. 

"Come on boys, let's go. Our things should be at our condo," Renjun sighed, walking off first. Chenle and Donghyuck looked at each other then shrugged, they followed Renjun since apparently the older knows what to do and go. 

-

Okay, but it was an extravagant ass beautiful and pleasant condo for the three boys

Okay, but it was an extravagant ass beautiful and pleasant condo for the three boys. It was like a four-bedroom, five-bathroom condo. They saved the fourth room as a guest room. Donghyuck stole the largest room, Renjun just took whatever his choice was. Chenle just stole the other nice room. 

The got things set up, unpacking everything. But it was kinda like no problem, with magic and shit like that. They all had to go to sleep early because the boys unluckily had to start school the next day. Like tf bitch.