18 | Adrenaline

Chenle woke up with the crisp morning air, he went to go shower. Chenle walked out to some breakfast waiting for him. 

"So, how was your little date with Jisung yesterday?" Donghyuck teased, he sounded a bit bitter about it

"So, how was your little date with Jisung yesterday?" Donghyuck teased, he sounded a bit bitter about it. Chenle noticed, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Why? Was your hanging out with Mark a fail?" Chenle asked. Donghyuck nodded, Chenle sighed. "Well, I mean, maybe try to invite him to something and just go with him by yourself. That's what I did, but we were only hanging out," Chenle stated.

"Ahh, just stop and eat," Renjun spat, taking off his apron and settling down with the two for breakfast.

-

Chenle returned to school with a smile on his face. He didn't know many people still, but a lot knew him because he was one of the new kids. Chenle met up with Jisung, both walking to class together. Other than mostly getting along with Jisung, he was still shy with others. He didn't talk to others much, nor Jisung. Probably was because Jisung didn't have many friends. 

 "Jisung, why don't you have many friends?" Chenle asked.

"Well, I'm not sure. I usually don't share many interests with people, but I do with you," Jisung said, he smiled at Chenle with a cute smile. Chenle could feel something pounding in his body, he wasn't sure what it was. 

They both sat down, and Jisung noticed the pens and pencils that Jisung bought for him. It was adorable. Chenle and Jisung listened to the announcements together during lunch, with Renjun;'s voice appearing once again.

"Hello, once again. Let's get to the confessions," Renjun announced. 

"This person has a crush on Mark Lee," Renjun announced as he looked at Donghyuck who was shaken with that name. Donghyuck shook his head, 'no'. Renjun's eyes widened. Donghyuck didn't write that. 

Renjun continued with names, like Chung Hee, Woo Jin (Not the one that deserves Jail), Hee Ra, Eun Young, Min Yung, and... Park Jisung.

"Ah yes, advice," Renjun announced. 

"I like this upperclassman, but he doesn't seem to notice me. Well, do you want to get noticed?" Renjun asked, looking at Donghyuck, his interest was suddenly peaked.

"Well, maybe invite your upperclassman to a party, hangout spot, place to eat. Maybe use of a need for help on a problem for homework as an excuse to talk, you can just start up a conversation with them. Nothing excessive," Renjun concluded, smiling at Haechan. Although Donghyuck didn't ask for any advice, it did help him.

-

Chenle sat quietly in his seat as he was being assigned to a four people group project. The adrenaline was rushing in, they had to be a two boy, two girls group. Jisung was already having his arm over Chenle. Two girls came over, asking if they had another pair. 

They ended up taking them to their group.